Chapter 41

I'm thinking of doing a sequel of this or doing a Armon & trey book or a NBA Ben or youngboy book 🤔🤔 plz help me decide .
Any who this should be the last chapter of feel pretty again ☺️.

This chapter will be a little long

Langston POV

In walked shayla she was crying and shit Tranna look innocent .

"Nopppeeee you gotta go" I said pushing her ass out the door .

"We gone talk to you later " the boys said trying not to laugh while walking out the door .

"See ya lata " trey said dapping me and mugging shayla as he walked out the door .

"But baby liste—" I put my hand in her face

"Nah bitch I don't wanna bear shit you gotta say , ya shit already packed go get it ." I said pointing up stairs as she cried more .

"I promise ima make yo life a leaving hell" she mumbled I waved her off and watched her walk up the stairs and a couple minutes later come back down with her bags .

"Can I at least say bye to our kids" I must've finna slap this bitch .

"Our kids?" I said looking confused as fuck.

"Yea I took more care of them then they mother did" she said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Hell naw can't nobody replace anika , get the fuck out hoe ." I said opening the door and slamming it once she walked out .

"Man I miss my baby" I said to my self damn near about to cry why can't she just come home , so we can lay up and I tell her about all this bull shit .thats it , I was crying like a punk nigga . But I ain't even care at the moment I miss Anika !

Anika POV

"Where you Tranna go ? " India asked as I looked out the window . I don't even know I'm so confused right now .

"I don't know , take me by my moms house ."I said holding in tears I didn't wanna go to my moms but I had a feeling Langston found someone new and doesn't want anything to do with me but that's not stopping me from seeing my babies , i know me and my mom landed on bad terms but she the only person I have left

"You don't wanna see ya kids?" She asked , I felt her eyes on me but I kept looking at the pouring rain through the window .

"Ima go see em later , plus I gotta get my car from here " I said grabbing my bag and things as we pulled up to my moms .

"Alright I love you forever bestie see you later and be safe ." She said as I gave her a kiss on the cheek .

"Thank you so much" I said closing the car door and walking up to my moms door knocking . One of the little girls answered .i just ignored it cause I had a lot to talk to my mommy about .

"Excuse me " I said pushing past her .

"Mommy that girl here again" She yelled I mugged the fuck out of her . I saw mama walking towards me with a huge smile on her face .

"Hey ma " I said hugging her .

"Hey baby I missed you so much" she hugged me tighter . The house seem quite and clam and smelled clean plus it looked clean ."where Dave"I asked looking around .

"Umm I kicked him out " I wanted to smile and cheer so bad but it seemed like this would be the wrong time .i looked over at the two girls who looked tad bit holder since the last time I saw them .

"He didn't take his kids ?"I said looking confused

"That's the thing , he was abusing and trying to rape the girls ". She said as tears formed her eyes . I hugged her .

"He's sick " I said holding in tears as well.

"Anika I'm sorry , I know he abused and raped you" I instantly broke from the hug .

"What ! How come you didn't stop him or call the police you let your daughter suffer . But you get two random little girls and your right to the rescu-"

"Anika ! , I was scared , scared of him just as much as you were ." She said crying it was true I was scared of him reasons why I never told her .I couldn't help but to let all my tears out , not just the dave tears but the tears I've been holding in since I heard about my father and Langston's father , the tears I've been holding in since I've been in jail , the tears I was holding in in the car .i let them all free .

"So I kept his girls , I hop you keep treat them just like family ." She said as much as I hated them for being Dave's daughters I couldn't treat them wrong they went through everything I went through.  At such a young young age and being his seed , his blood and he still did these cruel things . It was crazy .

"Do you have my keys ?"I asked her but spotted them on the kitchens key holder.

"Anika please don't leave " she said grabbing my hand but I snatched away,it's not that I was mad but I had so much to go through and so much hurt  .i grabbed my keys and ran outside getting in side the car and driving off . I went straight home I need my babies at the moment just to hug them .

Langston POV

I was sitting on the couch with jr in my hands and Kayln sleep on my stomach . I was thinking about everything . About my daddy killing Anika's father , Kalyn being James baby , Shayla being a stripper plus cheating on me with my home boy , and Anika going to jail and probably never coming back to me again . I sighed at my thoughts

I started to close my eyes when the door busted up . It was a girl soaking wet and had a black hoodie on .

"Langston I'm sorry for everything , everything thing I put you through just everything ." She cried . It was Anika .i sat jr down surprised they were still asleep and ran over to her hugging the dear life out of her , I missed my wife , my Bestfriend, my world .

"Baby you did nothing wrong , I love you " I said squeezing her tighter .

" You don't love me , you probably love another girl now" that shit hit me hard , I really called myself loving another bitch when the girl I Love was right here in my arms , the girl I been through everything with . I don't know why but it's like god sent me flash backs of the first time I met Anika , first time making love to her , her having jr . I smiled at the thoughts and looked down at my baby .

"Anika i swear no other girl can ever compare to you
You are my world Anika I love you so much " I said helping her stand up . And wiping her tears .
I looked behind me hearing kayln .

"Mommy?" She said rubbin her eyes .

"Babbyyyyy" Anika said running to kayln .

"Mommmmmyyyyyy" kayln said jumping on Anika and they woke jr up .

"Ma ma " jr said . Shit I couldn't do nun but cry .

"Go take a shower baby and this whole week you can spend as much time with the kids as you want " I told Anika taking off her soaked jacket .she nodded and went upstairs .

Later that night

After putting the babies to sleep me and Anika headed to the room it felt so good to have her home .

"I got so much to tell you " She said rolling over looking at me .

"....yea you won't believe the shit I got to tell you ". I said laughing a little and with that I cut out the light . My baby home.everything perfect .

That's all of feel pretty again I will soon make a sequel I promise but I need MAJOR SUGGESTIONS !!!!!! SHOULD I MAKE A ARMON AND TREY BOOK OR NBA YOUNGBOY OR BEN BOOK LIKE FOR AMRON AND TREY COMMENT FOR NBA ! PLEASE LET ME KNOW .