Mini muffin and his evil creation.

"Mwahahahahaha" mini muffin laughed, "finally, I have created the mutant evil shopkin!".

From the dark corner of mini muffins secret lab, stumbled a mysterious creation.  "I give you.....GARLIC ROSE!, my scientific creation...made from rotten black roses and smelly garlic... she is your worst nightmare!!"

And from the shadows came a sad looking little garlic, with small green sprouts coming from her head. "Huh?" Said mini muffin, "something has gone wrong...she's not supposed to be cute! She supposed to be scary and evil. What has gone wrong?" And with that mini muffin raced into the research lab to find out where he'd done wrong. And poor garlic rose was left standing in the cold dark room, all alone.

Melanie pips and Kookie cookie were have a picnic in the park, it was a lovely sunny day and everyone was happy in shopville. "Don't you just love the summer time?" Said Melanie pips, "yes I do! It's wonderful" replied Kookie cookie. Just as they were tucking into their sandwiches, Kookie cookies spy watch beeped, "oh no, someone's in trouble!". She looked down at her watch and on he screen was a map leading to the bakery. "That can't be right" wondered Kookie cookie, "what is it?" Asked Melanie pips and she packed the picnic away, "whoever is in trouble, is at the bakery!" Explained Kookie cookie. "what? We better head there now!" Answered Melanie pips.

Back at the secret lab, mini muffin was still trying to work out what had gone wrong. Meanwhile garlic rose had built a signal machine and sent a signal to Kookie cookies spy watch for help. Mini muffin didn't know what was coming for him. "I do hope Kookie cookie will be here soon to rescue me, I hate it here!" Cried garlic rose as she sat down. "I'm so cold and hungry, and I've never seen the outside world before, where even am I?" She wondered. Suddenly the smell of freshly baked bread passed garlic roses nose, "what is that amazing smell?" She said aloud, her mouth started to water, "where is this coming from?" She looked around the room to see some steam coming through a vent on the ceiling, that seemed to be where the smell of bread was coming from. "Maybe this is a clue of where I am".

Just outside, Kookie cookie and Melanie pips were running to rescue the shopkin in trouble. They entered the bakery to find everything as it normally would be, shopkins were filling their baskets with delicious fresh bread and donuts and slick breadstick was behind the counter selling the pastries as usual. The 2 shopkins went up to slick breadstick to ask him so questions, "hi slick breadstick!" Said Kookie cookie, "bonjour Kookie cookie and Melanie pips, how can I help you today?" He asked in his French accent, "we don't want pastries today slick breadstick, someone is in trouble and my spy map lead me here!" Kookie cookie explained, "oh! Well nobody in here needs help, we are all perfectly fine" slick breadstick replied, "has anybody came in today acting strange?" Asked Melanie pips, "well... Mini muffin did come in earlier, he seemed to be acting quite strange" slick bread stick said, "but you know what mini muffin is like...always up to no good"
"Is it okay if we take a look around?" Kookie cookie asked politely, "okay, shout me if you need anything!" Slick breadstick said.

Down in the basement, garlic rose was still waiting to be rescued, still unsure if her signal machine had actually worked.  Suddenly mini muffin came back into the dark room, "I know what I did wrong!" He shouted, "I put rotten white roses in, not rotten black ones!"
"Um so what are y..you going to do with me n..now?" Asked garlic rose nervously. "Well I'm going to make you evil of course" he laughed mischievously, "please don't" cried garlic rose.

Just then Kookie cookie and Melanie pips burst into the cold, dark room. "You came!" Garlic rose shouted as she ran into Kookie cookies arms, "I was so scared" Mini muffin stood in the middle of the room, shocked "how did you find me?" Mini muffin asked, "we have our ways" replied Melanie pips, "but it's off the shopkin prison for you!" She put him in handcuffs and lead him out of the basement and along to the police station. "Are you okay?" Asked Kookie cookie, "yes I'm okay, I'm very hungry and cold though" she replied. "Don't worry we've got that covered" Kookie cookie handed garlic rose a fluffy jumper and a delicious donut from upstairs. They walked outside into the sunny streets. "We'd better get you added to the shopping list at the town hall" said Kookie cookie. And with that they both went and got garlic rose registered to the fruit and veg section and both lived happily ever after.

THE END