Millie shakes and the holiday adventure

"I can't wait to go on holiday with you!"  Lippy lips cried, as her and Millie shakes climbed into Millie shakes new car. "Get the map from my bag" said Millie shakes excitedly, "sure" smiled lippy lips. She rummaged through Millie shakes green bag, until she found a map, "got it" she said.

Millie started driving until they reached the exit of shopville, "see ya in a week shopville!" Millie shakes laughed as she drove further and further away from their homes.

As they drove with Millie shakes roof down, the wind was blowing their hair and the radio was blasting their favourite songs, when all of a sudden the map slipped from lippy lips' hands. And blew away in the wind. She felt too clumsy to tell Millie shake so she kept it too herself. But as lippy lips was so carefree she soon forgot all about it.

After an hour of driving down a straight road, there came a sign pointing down 4 different roads. "Okay" Millie shakes said, "which way?". "Umm" lippy lips hesitated, "that one" she guessed, this road she picked was a dirt road with lots of flowers around. "If that's what the map says!" And off they went. Lippy lips felt so guilty. But still didn't dare tell Mille shakes.

It had been 2 hours of driving, as they were passing through a shady forest. "This is pretty creepy"  said milkshakes as she drove slowly along the curved dirt road, "I know" replied lippy lips as a huge eagle swooped in the sky above. As they drove deeper Into the dark forest the sky seemed to turn grey and air got colder.

"are you sure this was the right way lippy lips?" Milly shakes said, she put the roof of her car up as the rain started to trickle from the dull sky. "Oh milly shakes I'm so sorry" cried lippy lips, "when we were driving earlier, the map blew form my hands...I was too embarrassed to tell you, so I just guessed which road to go, and I guess I chose the wrong one." "Oh, it's okay, everyone makes mistakes...even if it's a map being lost!" Millie shake laughed, "this is turning into quite an adventure!"

Millieshake didn't really mind that lippy lips had lost the map, it was turning into quite the holiday! As the came to what must have been the end of the dark forrest, Millie shakes car started to make a strange noise, "oh no" cried millie shakes, "what's wrong?" Asked lippy lips "I think my new car is broken!" And just then there was a Big Bang and the car came to a stop.

"Great" said millieshakes, she got on her raincoat and hopped outside to look in the bonnet. After 5 minutes she came back into the car where lippy lips was waiting. "What's the matter?" Asked lippy lips, "the engines broken, and I don't know how to fix it!" Sighed millieshakes, "I guess we are stranded here, in the cold, dark scary Forrest" replied lippy lipstick, "how are we going to get out of here?"

"I have a plan" said millieshakes, "we put our raincoats on, our hats,gloves,scarfs,wellie boots, and we walk out of this darn forest and find a phone or maybe a car will drive past!" "Are you sure? what if this forest goes on forever, or what if there is bears here or a storm starts!!" Cried lippylips "you know I can't ruin my makeup...but I can't think of anything so I guess we will have to do it"

10 minutes later, they were all booted up, with their suitcases and umbrellas out. "Let's do it" said lippy lips. And with that the 2 shopkins started walking away from the car, in the pouring rain to the end of the Forrest.

Soon enough the rain stopped and a rainbow appeared in the blue sky, "finally...no more rain" laughed millieshakes, "ugh I know, rain is the worst" answered lippylips as she re-applied her lipstick. Millieshakes looked ahead, "I think I see a road, a real one! With cars!" Cried millieshakes , "yay!" Replied lippy sticks.

It didn't take them long to race to the end of the road, lots of cars were passing by. Lippy lips waved her hands at the cars that passed, until one stopped.

It was soda pops! He pulled his blue car over, and rolled down his window. "What are you guys doing out here?" He asked, "long story short, we took a wrong turn into the forest and then my new car broke so we had to walk all the way here in the rain to find a lift back to shopville!" Explained millieshakes, "and where's your car now?" Replied soda pops, "oh its sitting in the forest, I'll get the shopville garage to pick it up later"

"Well I'm heading back to shopville, if you want to come" suggested soda pops, "yes please!" Cried lippy lips, "well hop in the back then" laughed soda pops.

Soon they were back in shopville, soda pops dropped them and their bags at millieshakes house, "thank you so much for rescuing us!" Giggled lippy lips, "we probably would have died in that creepy forest if you hadn't helped" laughed millieshakes. "My pleasure, I'd best be off, see ya!" Shouted soda pops as he drove away.

"Well although we didn't get to our holiday destination, we sure did have quite an adventure!" Cackled millieshakes.

THE END