Chapter 1: More Power To Ya'

A/N: Hi Guys! Introducing, my very first story ever, Stacey and The GAYZ! Sounds catchy, right? I'm Devy, btw... Or 3Quarters, if you haven't already, like, read my bio. Welp, here ya go! Feel free to comment, like, follow it, follow me, hate me, dislike it, talk shit in the comments, whatever ya like!

Stacey and The GAYZ

Chapter 1: More Power To Ya'

The ride to the college was thrilling for Stacey. She couldn't wait to step in their and feel the rush of independence she'd have. Ever since she was a little girl, school was an amazing experience for her. And the priveledged girl couldn't get enough of it. She wasn't like her old friends that got a new car from their daddy, and failed their classes. She truly tried in all of her classes, and didn't even need four years of tuitions worth of money to stay at The University of Malibu. She damn well earned a scholarship their. And the ride their was the only thing angering her. She wanted to be their now and experience the college experience, which she knew involved partys and all that shit.

"Alright Stacey hunny, now when we arrive-" Her father began, but Stacey simply rolled her eyes. The daddys girl was sick of her fathers constant worry. She knew she was his little girl, and that college must of been a sad thing to accept for her father. But she knew was for the better of them both.

"Daddy, we talked about this. We walk into my dorm room, and that's when we say our goodbyes- Driver could you stop please, beings we're here?!" Stacey shouted up to the limosuine driver, who grumbled as he slammed it on the brakes. She smiled once again when the stretch mobile came to a true halt. She giggled, taking her fathers hand and opening the door only slightly, before her father retracted his hand.

"Actaully hunny... I can't go to your room. I've got work, you know how it is." Her father said in a cold manner, adjusting his tie. Stacey blinked twice, a look of confusion on her face at first.

"... Oh... Oh, I get it... But- I thought you were going to say goodb-" Stacey began, but the limosuine driver got his turn to inturupt the conversation.

"Sir, Mr. Milligans on the land line, your meeting is in ten minutes!" The sad and helpless limo driver called back, as Mr. Chamberlin, Staceys father, gulped.

"Shit!" He spat bitterly. "Sorry sweetheart, time for me to go!" He said dismissingly to Stacey, slamming the door in her face before yelling "Call me afterwards!" Through the door, as if she could even hear. She blinked twice, but shrugged off the neglectful act, and smiled, turning around to face the main gate entracne of the college grounds. "Here it is... Malibu University." She said amazed at the gold entrance of the billionare running Universtiy.

She smirked. The wind blew her pure blonde hair to the side, and she stepped slowly through the college gates. Her attire screamed classy yet valley girl. She wore a brown leather jean jacket, a light blue tank top underneath, light blue skinny jeans and black lubiton heels around her feet. She wore two gold bangle braceletes around her right wrist, and a gold rung ruby embeded ring around her right middle finger. Her blue eyes went well with her top, and her unimaginable and uncomparable beauty shined from the college gates. The girl was goregeous, rich, she had it all. Or did she? She truly expected to be greeted to the college with a red carpet, but alas, no carpets visible.

She took a map from an attendant lady who seemed WAY too interested in her job. Stacey looked at the map with a raised eyebrow, looking for her dorm location. She was flustered, as she had nobody to hold the two giant ass carry on bags for her to her new room. She grumbled, carrying them as they dragged against the road, as if she was pulling dead bodys. She kept the seemingly (or at least to her naive self) unreadable map in her mouth, clenching it with her pure white teeth and smudging her perfect red lipstick on it. She dragged her carry-on bags down the dorm buildings hallway, catching the attention of guys she passed, who, as college cliche as it was, she thought were ALL hot as fuck.