The Big Emergency

Juliette's POV

i walk down the hall and into the meeting room. i can hear the voices of my friends outside the door. as i enter everyone falls silent, "what happened guys" i look around the room and see everyones here except for Adam, "where is Adam" i say " he left a bit ago, he said he jet lag" alia answers "okey so what is the big emergency" i ask, again everyones silent, than i look at Arron, and he looks worried/scared/confused, oh, i know that look thats the look that Arron gives when he doesn't want to tell me something, "Arron, what happened" i say mildly terrified "nothing love, i can take care of it" he says "but i want to kn-" i start to say "Calm down, take a deep breath and try not to freak out" Kenji interrupts "you know the training camp we started, where all the 'special power' kids attend, like us" he says, i nod "some kids went missing from the camp, and we don't know who took them" he says, i start to talk when Kenji interrupts me again" also the New England leader does not want to join our resistance". i start to panic, i look across the room and find Arron's eyes, he nods, " I will need time to think about the right course of action" i say and exit the room.

Arron's POV

I run out the room right after Juliette. i entered our room and found Juliette crying on the bed, "whats wrong, love" i say, sitting beside her "i don't know how to fix this, and i am supposed to know" she sobs, i hate it when she cries, she's cried too much she doesn't deserve these tears, "what do you think has to be done" i say, pulling her in my lap, "i don't know" she says" i am so scared" "your not alone in this" i say wiping her tears"we are all here for you" "thanks Arron" she says "you forgot something" "i didn't forge-" she planted her lips on mine cutting me off. there is so much Juliette has given me, and won't let her down. I promise you Juliette your life will be free of pain as long as i am here, here for you.

how did you guys like that chapter, please rate, comment, like, and share.

XOXO; Khushi :P