Part 3

Thalia.

Its been a few days since I last wrote. I haven't had time to sit down and write as I have been on the run for 2 days straight. Turns out that looting isn't my speciality and that monsters are literally everywhere.

I have spent the past few hours hiding in the basement of a house that im not 100% sure is abandoned, usually I would scope out the place before settling down but this time I had no choice.

Turns out a small group of monsters have been tailing me since I left home. It took me a while to lose them but I think im finally safe. That's why I chose to write another entry.

I thought I could manage by myself but it turns out that im awful at it. I didn't even notice that I was being followed at first, its only when the group literally threw themselves at me that I realised I was in danger. They kept asking me where the boy was? I have no clue what they were speaking about but I assumed they found another Demi-god and thought we were, I dunno? friends?

Either way I have no clue who this 'Boy' is but I hope he is doing better than I am right now.

Anyway, Im going to try and squeeze in a few hours of sleep now that im actually alone.

Until next time journal.