Chapter 10

The drive wasn't too long which was good. We pulled up in a long drive. The house was massive even Carly was surprised. We all hopped out and walked to the door. Ryker rang the doorbell. The door opened by a women that looked in her late thirties. "Good evening Mrs Callahan" Ryker said giving her a smile.

She smiled back then said "good evening to you too Ryker but call me Anna please" she was beautiful with blonde shoulder length hair that was in waves. Her eyes were a light hazel colour and she has fair skin. She had some winkles but not too many. She was about 5 foot 9 and had curves in the right places. She looked behind Ryker and smiled at us. "Are these your siblings Ryker"

"Ah yes and no" he said while we entered the house. "This is my brother Casper"

"Did he say Mrs Callahan, Harper " Carly whispered to me. Oh shit he did. No way. I looked to her wide eyes.

"Oh yeah now I remember Mr Callahan is his boss so Katie's dad is too" I said thinking.

"Wow, now you remember" Carly said laughing. 

We heard a throat clear so Carly and I looked at Ryker who gave us a look "this is my sister Harper and her friend Carly, girls this is Anna Callahan my bosses wife, they're seniors this year"

"Oh that's great our son is a senior too"

"I'm not your son" was heard from behind us, his voice gave me a shiver down my back. Yep it's his house.

"Ashton don't be rude" another voice came from behind Anna. "Hello Ryker introduce me to your family" Ashton hadn't noticed us yet because Casper was hiding us from him.

"Well this is my brother Casper, my sister Harper and her friend Carly" Ryker said pointing at us all. I heard footsteps then Ashton was next to Ryker with a huge smirk.

"Kitten" he said looking at me with amusement. He then looked me over from head to toe. I could feel heat where his eyes scanned. It made me want him so bad. I don't normally like it when guys look over me like what Ashton's doing but it felt different with him it made me feel beautiful not disgusted.

"You know my sister?" Ryker asked curiously.

"We go to the same school" Carly answered for us.

"Well that's just great" His father said with a smile then "I'm Walter Callahan girls" he extended his hand and we shook hands the whole time Ashton was looking at me amused. His father and Ashton looked similar but his dad had greys through his black hair. His hair was neatly brushed and his eyes were a dark blue colour, so Ashton didn't inherit his eyes from his father. Walter was wearing a suit like my brothers. He was tall around my brothers height. He looks like he kept in shape.

We were shown into a sitting room where there was two other men in suits and a women. The men were standing around nursing a glass while talking. Ryker went up and shook their hands with a greeting. "This is Casper my brother, my little sister Harper and her friend Carly who's staying with us" Ryker introduced us. We shook both of their hands after Ryker introduced them "this is Garry Short" he said to a greying man, who looks around 50 years old. He wasn't as tall as Ryker and Casper but wasn't short. He was well built and has brown eyes. "And this is Terrence Callahan, he's Walters brother" to the other guy who looked similar to Walter in height and build. His hair was more browny colour than black with a little greying at the roots. So he was younger. His eyes were the same colour.