thirty five.

Niall's POV

"So I'll see you around?" I asked Ashley while walking toward her car.

"Yeah! I mean, yeah, if you want to." She said quietly.

I looked at her and nodded.

"I'd love to. Well, I'll see ya later, Ashley."

"Yeah." She said before wrapping her arms around me.

I pulled her as close as I could and hugged her until she let go.

Her hair blew in the wind as she walked the few steps to her car and got in.

I decided I would just go back to my room and chill for a while

I turned around and headed into the elevator.

I pressed the correct floor button and it started moving.

I thought about earlier when Ashley stood on one foot and tried balancing, then I did too. Then we both fell and she layed there, staring at the ceiling.

I shook my head and smiled.

This girl has me going crazy.

I walked out of the moving box and toward my suite. I slid the key card into the slot, and opened the door.

I kicked off my shoes and made my way toward the bed. I flopped down on it, feeling something hard beneath the comforter.

I flopped my hand around and felt a phone. I picked it up and it was my own, but I was kind if hoping it was Ashley's so I could see her again.

I unlocked it, and it was on the 'notes' app.

I picked it up, and it was a note from Ashley.

Niall-

God dammit, how do I start this? Okay, so you'll never see this because I'm going to delete it, but I love you. I've loved you since I was 13 years old, and its been like this ever since.

I hope you know that I will never have the guts to say this out loud because I AIN'T ABOUT THAT LIFE. But in all honesty, never stop being you because I'd stop being me. You're my little sunshine ball of happiness, even though you're like 4 inches taller than me.

Niall James Horan, I love you.

- Ashley

My heart started an uncontrollable beat as I sat there, staring at my iPhone screen.

I could almost hear her saying each and every one of those words, and it made by stomach feel queezy.