♣P R O L O U G E♣

"Home Sweet Home Too Bad It'll Be The Last Time We'll See It."

"Ayee guys come watch this commercial." Tae And I shouted in unison.

"Alright, we coming!" They yelled back.

"Especially you Devin, Devin Armani Booker if you dont getcho!-" Tae yelled.

"Okayyy, im here dang big head self." He said getting comfortable on the couch.

"Keep playing." Tae said hitting his head.

Soon after everyone came in. I call them the couples because everyone has someone and then there's me. Mikayla and Klay. Teanna And Seth. Tae And Devin. by now we were all in the living room looking at this commercial we called them in for.

"So what was the whole point of us watching this?" Klay questioned looking confused.

"Shhh!" I hushed. "There talking about a Boot Camp ... y'all in?" I asked poking my bottom lip out.

"I'm down for it." Seth said and Teanna nodded.

"I don't know about this man something telling me it's all bull." Klay said scratching his head.

"Boy hush, your going even if I have to drag you there. That'll be a yes for us both." Mikayla said causing us all to laugh.

"Y'all a trip." Devin cracked up.

"I'm up for it." Tae said.

"What about you Dev you know you want too." I pleaded.

"If Tae's in then im all for it. And you know I got you so absolutely." He said causing me to smile and jump up hitting the whip for the one time.

"Yoo but look at who's sponsoring it though, he a little cute." Tae said.

"Watch yourself." Devin said cutting eyes at her.

"Wadeline you better get with that." She said making me shake my head.

"Girl hush." I said flicking her off, deep in this commercial.

"Is it me or did I not see this guy in the nba before?" Seth said looking as if he was in deep thought.

"Yeah he used to play for the Lakers, but he quit because of something." Klay uttered while Mikayla played in his hair.

"Oh yeahh, he did." I stated. "What was his name again?"

"D'angelo Russell." Mikayla giggled quietly.

"You know that nigga?" He asked lifting his head up slightly and staring at her. She took her hands out of his hair and began to stare back. "Did I say you could stop playing in my hair?" He questioned.

"See, you spoiled."

"Yeah whatever."

"I'm not gon' lie but he was good tho." Seth admitted. "I wonder why he dropped a good opportunity."

"Maybe he was tired of seeing you." Teanna said causing them to tussle.

"Always playing." He shook his head.

We sat there for a while watching D'angelo go on about this camp. I had to admit he was cute but is he worth it? That's the real question.

"If we want to go to this camp we better act fast cause you don't know who might be interested in this." Mikayla implied.

"You know what you are absolutely right, one problem though I don't think they gave a number." I said.

"They gave a website to go on so you can apply for it." Teanna uttered. "I'll give it to you."

"Perfect, all we gotta do now is wait for him to tell us if we go or not." I said.

"Wait? Boy what." Seth mumbled. "I'm tired, i'm bout to shake goodnight y'all." He said walking to his room.

"Night." We said in unison.

Devin yawned, scratching his head. "I'm tired as hell too." He stood rubbing his eyes causing Tae to roll hers.

"I guess that's our que to go." She mumbled, as Devin helped her to her feet. They both walked away, down the hall to their room.

"We should probably all go to bed anyway. I remember the last time we all tried to fall asleep in this living room." Klay said as he stood and exited down the hallway. Mikayla soon followed and Teanna too.

Leaving me in the living room by myself. I slowly picked up the remote and began to rewind the commercial & I did this until sleep began to take over me.

-----

Hear's The Prologue! Sorry For The Wait....😖

I hope you guys like it Chapter 1 will be soon bye loves. ❤