♣C H A P T E R 3♣

{D'angelo's Pov}

"The best revenge is massive success." -Frank Sinatra.

"Steph?" I called out confused as to why he was not in his office.

"Shhh, come here." He whispered.

We were now looking at our new workers through a window. I'm guessing Stephen put it here to check on them.

"She's so beautiful." He said admiring Tae as she unwrapped the boxes of drugs.

"Aye man." I whisper shouted. "I thought we couldn't like the workers, that ain't fair."

"So what, your acting like I'm gonna go and ask for marriage." He said getting a little defensive.

"Don't you have a wife?" I said. Us not realizing the workers could here what we were saying by now.

I looked down through the window and all you saw was them staring at us awkwardly. hopefully they didn't hear the words that came out from our previous conversation.

"Hey everyone." Steph said with a nervous chuckle.

Instead of a normal greeting they stayed quiet and continued on as if he never said anything.

He cleared his throat. "I believe you guys didn't hear me correctly." Fixing his tie he continued. "For now on when you see me you greet me on sight, a "hello boss" would be nice."

"Hello boss." They said as if talking was breaking the law.

"Thats more like it." He grinned.

"Why are we doing this man?" Klay asked not really feeling this whole idea.

Apalled by the question Steph just nodded and left at that leaving a confused Klay to wander on.

{Tae's Pov}

"You saw him right?" Wadeline asked.

"Saw who?" I said causing her to "straight face" me.

"Our boss you idiot."

"Uhhh yea, what about him?"

"Girl I know you saw him looking your way." She smirked.

"Huh? I don't know what your talking about." I tried to hide my blush.

"Mhm, girl who you tryna fool?"

I chuckled nervously, "Girl no one just calm yourself."

"I guess so but I heard D'angelo say he's married is he?" I asked.

"I don't know but I hope not cause buddy look like he got heart eyes for you on the low."

"You think so?"

"Are you serious right now? I know so."

"You do know that I'm still with Devin right."

"You right, you right. But hey don't hate the player hate the game." She said causing me to shake my head.

"You are a mess." I chuckled.

"Teanna pass me that wrap over there." Klay asked.

"Boy you go over there and get it."

"Girl just go get it pleasee."

"Man alright you owe me tho."

"Ight bet."

As she went to go get it Klay couldn't help but notice how Teanna was a small but cute human being. She was 5'3, a nice shade of brown and had an amazing smile. Knowing he would never do anything to hurt Mikayla he didn't speak on his thoughts but Teanna was his type of girl.

"Here, you happy now?" She asked nonchalantly.

Snapping out of his gaze he simply took the wrap and continued on. "Thank you." He smiled.

"Umm klay over here." Mikayla waved.

"I was ju-"

"Mhm." She side eyed him.

"Babe." He started.

"I don't wanna hear it." She said continuing her duties.

Not wanting to argue Klay blew her a kiss hoping it would soothe her nerves.

----------

{Stephen's Pov}

"Damn it." I cursed not being able to believe what I just saw.

"D'angelo!" I yelled, him coming in a few seconds later.

"Yes boss."

"He's back." I shook my head in anger.

Stopping in his tracks, he shook his head. "Shaq?" He said already knowing what was coming their way.

Shaq and I used to be partners in crime but I wasn't really at the top, so I wanted to start my own business and become an entrepreneur. Shaq wasn't with the whole idea so we became rivals. Ever since then we hated each other, competing in ways to see who can do it better and I would say I'm doing a heck of a job.

"I don't understand why he can't just go about his buisness." I started to get frustrated, holding my head in my hands.

"Maybe he wants something." He said playing with his chin hair as if what he just said wasn't obvious.

" He said playing with his chin hair as if what he just said wasn't obvious

"No duh sherlock." I stale faced him.

"So what are we gonna do?" He asked.

"We leave."

-----

  Listen, im so truly sorry school can  be your enemy you know but  here's something to make up for it.

I hope you enjoy my loves. ❤

Stay tuned.