Chapter 1

I sit in quietly and bored in the middle of the word meeting. The meetings were always boring we never got anything done. And nothing really concerned my country anyway.

I slipped my earbuds in as I plug them into my phone. I turn my music to shuffle and immediately pierce the veil comes on.

I slowly fall asleep. Nothing
was going to happen anyway so why not take a nap.

And then I feel presser all over my body. It was sudden, it hurt . My eyes flew open.

It was Russia....again. I was cool with it. The guy was hot, but the dude was like 300 pounds so I couldn't breathe.

"DUDE YOUR SITTING ON MY LITTLE BRO COMMIE!!!!!!"

Sometimes I really loved my brother.

"Oh, sorry umm. Who are you" Russia said standing up.

I jump up.

"IM MOTHER FUCKING CANADA."

The meeting room became silent. Everyone stud in shock.

France,England, and America seemed more than shocked, they looked scared.

"Hon hon hon." France tryed to calm the mood with his laugh."Canada my sexy boy did you take your pills today?"

By saying that it made me more angry.

"I DONT NEED THOSE FUCKING PILLS TO CONTROL MY LIFE!!!!"

I went to take a swing at France when America grabbed me , threw me ,
down then sat on me.

"DO YOU KNOW WHY U HAVE TO TAKE THOSE FUCKING PILLS?" America said as he pulled down the sleeves of my jacket showing everyone my scares." YOU HAVE TO TAKE THOSE FUCKING PILLS SO YOU DONT DO THIS SHIT MATTIE. "

I was humiliated everyone was staring. I was shaking and began to cry big tears as England pulled America off of me.

I pulled up my sleeves grabbed kuma who slept through all of it and ran out of the meeting room