8. No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)

"Damn." I examined Mike's eye. It was slowly going to form a black eye. Ron must've but him that hard. Kissing it softly, I went to get him a bag of peas from the freezer. If they had any. I ignored the people inside as I raided their fridge. Once I got what I wanted, I aided Mike with his problem. He winced a bit when the bag contacted his face, but manned up. Mike rested his head on my shoulder as he held the bag still. Vinny asked what had happened, and I explained to him how Ron came home drunk, punched Mike, and Sam picked a fight with me.

"Damn, I saw that punch you gave her." Vinny shook his head with a small, amused smile on his face. Shaking my head, I rolled my eyes at him. Then I told him that I took karate, and such when I was younger.

"Oh fuck it." I reached into Mike's pocket, taking out his lighter and cigarettes. It was a vice, I started when Ronnie had. But after I moved, I quit. At least tried, I had a few slip ups here and there. This would be one of the slip ups. Lighting it up, I got up to walk off the built up anger Sam gave me. She had no right to do that.

"Damn Sam got it bad." Pauly came through the door, shutting it behind him. Maxie was nowhere to be found from my view of the inside of the house. Inhaling the smoke, I tried to make circles with the smoke I exhaled.

"Speak of the devil." I rolled my eyes when she entered the back. She was still pissed, tears were coming down her face, and one word came to mind. Pathetic.

"Okay, Adellah." Sam started, with her hand movements that were completely unnecessary. I've noticed every single time she was talking to someone over a serious matter, she would do that. "I don't know what your problem is-" I scoffed at her comment. My problem, bitch please. "No, no. Let me finished, I started talking so shut up." Rolling my eyes, I inhaled again. "But I feel like you're attacking me. You've attacked me by punching me already, and I don't appreciate that. I especially don't appreciate you lying to me about Ronnie. He was mine, and now you've fucked him up by thinking he still loves you!" She whined, and bitched at me as if I really did care about what she thought. The tension arose, I didn't want to talk because I figured she would just interrupt again. She just stared at me, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Are you done? Are you good?" I had asked her with some attitude. She had overlapped my questions by replying with a yes. "Well first off, the only guy I'm interested in is my boyfriend. Mike. Okay? Him over there, that your dick of a boyfriend punched!" I pointed to Mike who was receiving shocked looks from Pauly and Vinny. Like I had done to Sam, she interrupted me.

"Ron isn't a dick!" She defended her boyfriend.

"Shut the fuck up! Fuck up, because now it's MY turn." I flat out told her. She glared, but shut her mouth. "I did not attack you, in fact, you were the one who came up to me. You were the one who cursed me out, and you were the one who slapped me. I punched you out of self defense, and frankly you deserved it! I don't care if I'm coming out as a bitch to you, because I am a bitch. And I hardly talked to Ronnie since I've been here. Yeah we dated back in high school, but it's over. Sam you need to grow up." I concluded glaring at her. She was frozen in place, conjuring up another smart remark to tell me. But she couldn't do anything about it, she knew it was all true. Hell , they have it on video.

"You're such a bitch." Sam stated, with nothing more to say.

"Thank you! So are you." I rolled my eyes, tapping the cigarette in the ash tray once I finished with it. It felt good to have a stress reliever like that with me when I talked to Sam. If I didn't, I would've punched her.

"C'mon let's go." Mike stood up, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. Kissing the side of my head like before, we walled back into the house. He placed the bag of peas where they belonged before exiting the house with me.

[3rd Person Point of View]

"Yo, that shit was crazy!" Pauly shook his head as he sat on the couch next to Snooki. Ron had went upstairs shortly after he had calmed down. He was slowly sobering up, wondering what in the hell had gotten into him. Sam remained outside to cry out some more tears.

"I never knew Adellah and Mike were dating." Vinny shook his head in disbelief. "Kinda cute..."

"They are!? That's cute! Kinda? Vinny, don't be stupid, that's amazing." Snooki punched Vinny, defending her new friend. She liked Adellah better than she did Sam. Sure, they were friends, but Adellah was more likable from the start. After a few moments of just sitting down, contemplating over whether or not she should consult with Sam, she got up. It's better to be on her good side nowadays. "You okay booboo?" Snooki asked Sam as she sat next to her on the bench.

[Adellah's Point of View]

"What are we gonna do?" I asked Mike as I got under the covers with him. We retreated back to my house, changed and got ready for bed.

"About Ron? Don't worry about him." Mike answered, not completely seeing what I had been talking about. Rolling my eyes at him, I told him about us. What was to become of us after he leaves? He'll go back to wherever he lives, I'll end up in Massachusetts. "Ima move up there with you. You and I could live in an apartment together. Ima get a job."

"We have a couple weeks left, till you have to leave." I told him that I didn't have to go anytime soon, so I would stay a little longer than him.

"I'll stay with you even after the have to go." He kissed my cheek. Smiling, I hugged him tighter before drifting to sleep.

[Next Day]

His hands skillfully undid my bra, letting it fall to the floor. His lips never leaving mine. I smiled against his mouth, wrapping my arm around his neck, while my free hand rubbed the back of his head. A smirk played on his lips, poking my lips with his tongue. I teased him, not granting him access to my mouth anytime soon. Mike's hand slid down from my back towards my ass, where he gave a good, hard squeeze. I gasped in slight pain, and surprise. He won that round. Slowly the two of us backed into my shower. Stumbling backwards a bit, Mike saved me from breaking my head by holding onto me, and putting his hand up against the wall.

"Mike." I breathed out softly, as his lips trailed down to my neck. He made me feel so different. The good kind. It's been years since I have felt my heart skip a beat, or even blush. Mike had been able to do this to me for the past couple weeks, though I hardly showed it. Turning the water on, the hot water hit our naked bodies. The steamed fogged up the glass door.

"I've always wanted to do this." Mike seductively whispered to me, before continuing what he was doing.

[-]

"Get off!" I squealed, Mike laid down on me, putting his entire weight on my petit body. I honestly wouldn't have minded, but my face was planted against the pillow because of him. My screams had been muffled by the pillow, and all I could hear was his laughter. He and I were kidding around at his place, we ha shortly arrived after we finished changing. My short summer Rees was riding up because of him.

"No." He smiled, I felt it against the back of my head. No one else was in the house. All gone, probably at the boardwalk, or work. Earlier, we had both went into that room to take a quick video. I felt like an ass doing it, but I had fun with him. "Come on, let's go to the beach." He smiles, finally getting off of me.

"Only...if you carry me." I smirked.