Koji and ... Austin?

«Zero's p.o.v»

"Koji, I-I thought you were dead." "Well, I was, but remember...I can't die..again." I looked at him and put my hands on the sides of his cheeks, to see if I was day dreaming or not.

"Zero, I'm actually here. You don't have to check to see." I rubbed his cheeks and blushed deep red, because of my actions.

Koji, then closed his eyes at the filling of my hands. He reached for the left side of his cheek to creast my hand, his hand, it felt so warm.

"Ahem, I said who are you?" Oh, right, forgot Kaname was still here waiting for an answer. "Oh, I'm Zero's-" "ex boyfriend!" Koji looked at me and said, "no, I AM your your boyfriend." Koji then pulled an arm around my waist and ... KISSED ME!!

I tried pushing him away but seeing how he's a...Ahem...demon, I can't! I then felt a angry presence right next to me. I hesitated, but I didn't have time to hesitate, so I looked to see kaname.

«Kaname's p.o.v»

I quickly grabbed my zero from the man's grip, yes MY zero, "what the hell do you think your doing!" "Hey!" I turned my head to see a boy with red hair and yellow golden eyes. "Austin!" (Look at bottom for information on Austin) I looked back at zero and widened my eyes in surprise, "zero, I came to see you but i guess I'm not the only one that wants to see you," argh, what the hell is going on!

~Austin~

Hair: red

Eye: yellow

Boyfriend to: unknown

How old: 21

Static: Alive

Type of monster: Angel