1

Jen's POV

"Missed me?" Josh smiled cheekily, walking over and taking me into his arms.

"You were only gone a day." I laughed, holding him tightly.

He had a day off while I was left to film on set for Mockingjay Part 2.

"That's not an answer." He waited, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, oh I couldn't live without you. It was the worst day of my life." I exaggerated, and Josh laughed, pulling away from me.

"I thought so." He smirked, and I nudged his arm playfully.

"I felt lonely without you, that's for sure." I admitted.

"Naw, well nothing is quite as fun without you Jen." Josh smiled, and I felt a blush come on.

"Is Jennifer Lawrence blushing?" Josh teased, and I felt my cheeks go even redder.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes, extremely embarrassed.

"I'm only joking around," Josh laughed, "I guess I just have a talent for making girls nervous."

With that, he gave me a wink and walked off.

I rolled my eyes, but there was something about the way he said it that made my heartbeat quicken.

I shrugged it off and went to find Liam. I saw him picking at the food table with Woody by his side.

"Hey guys." I greeted them.

"Hey sweetheart." Woody replied and Liam gave me a smile.

"Alright, Woody, please only call Katniss that as Haymitch. Kind of creepy." I said, and Liam let out a laugh.

"Oh lighten up sweetheart." Woody grinned, and I gave up.

"Seen Lover Boy?" Woody questioned, and I sighed.

"Are you going to refer to us as our characters all day?" I asked.

"But Josh really is lover boy to you." Haymitch raised an eyebrow, and I stared at him in shock.

"What- what do you-"

"Relax. I'm just playing. Now where is he?"

"Probably in his trailer." I huffed as Liam was listening, amused.

"Thanks," Woody brushed past me, whispering in my ear, "don't worry, sweetheart, your secret is safe with me."

I widened my eyes, and hit him in the back.

"There is no secret Woody!" I called after him and I heard his distant chuckles.

"What was that all about?" Liam grinned, biting into a blueberry muffin.

"Who knows?" I pressed my lips together, and Liam wrapped an arm around me.

"Busy day today?" He asked, enveloping me in his bear-hug.

"Not really. Couple scenes with Josh and one with you." I shrugged.

"Ah. That's right. Is there some Katniss and Peeta action?" Liam hinted.

"Perhaps." I laughed into his chest.

"Team peeniss." Liam smiled as we pulled away.

"Why not team galeniss?" I smirked.

"It's not as funny to say." Liam pouted, making me laugh again.

He always had a way to make me laugh.

"Wanna go watch a movie?" He asked, eating some grapes.

"I would, but I gotta go film a scene in like ten minutes." I sighed, but I was secretly happy because the scene was with Josh.