2

"Josh?" I called, knocking on his trailer door. He hadn't come out for an hour and it was nearly time to film.

"Who is it?" Josh called back breathlessly.

"Josh...it's Jen! Now open up." I sighed, knocking even louder

"Okay, give me a second." He yelled. I heard lots of moving around inside, and I raised my eyebrows. What was going on?

Finally, there was a loud crash and Josh opened the door.

His hair was messy, and sweat gleamed on his forehead.

"Sorry, what's up?" He huffed, smiling.

"Was I interrupting something?" I questioned, taking a peek around him.

"Oh no." He stepped to the side, blocking my view.

"Not at all. So what's up?" He bit his lip.

"Uh, make-up is in fifteen minutes. Can I talk to you for a moment?" I said, trying to go inside, but he put a hand to my shoulder, stopping me.

"Now really isn't a good time, Jen. But we will talk soon. I promise." He assured me, and I stepped back, confused.

"Oh," I nodded slowly, "alright then."

I walked off and felt his eyes on me.

I felt hurt- but I couldn't place why.

What was he doing? That's when I remembered Claudia had come to visit.

Oh...

I felt my cheeks go bright red as I started rushing back to set, completely shocked at what I had just confronted.

"Are you alright?" Liam noticed my expression as soon as I neared set.

"I'm fine. A little flustered." I smiled up at him, and he didn't question it anymore.

"Come on, lets go get your Katniss look perfected." He smiled, taking my hand and pulling me along to the make-up room.

After ten minutes, Josh showed up. Our eyes met and he gave me a wary look, sure that I knew what he was doing.

"Can we talk?" He whispered to me as I finished getting my make-up done.

"Sure." I shrugged, and we went to a private area outside of set.

"I guess you know what happened." He said, running a hand through his hair.

"Yeah, a little awkward." I laughed, and he joined in.

"A little." He smiled slightly.

"Is everything alright Josh?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I just don't want you to think anything is going on between Claudia and I." He said, and I stared at him, dumbfounded.

"Oh, I definitely wouldn't think that." I said sarcastically, shaking my head at his comment.

"Why would you not want me to think that anyway?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Because we are best friends, you know, we tell each other everything. And Claudia and I aren't serious...I just don't want my best friend to get the wrong idea." He said with doubt in his voice.

"I don't care, Josh. I don't understand why it's such a bother." I laughed, still confused.

"Jen..." Josh stammered, and I looked at him, attentive.

"Okay, look," He let out a sigh, "the truth is-"

"Jen? Josh? It's time to film, hurry up." I heard Liam calling for us.