Chapter Fifteen

Sparkles/Tom's POV

Rythian fell to the ground and Minty and Zoey tried to wake him but failed. Soon everyone else came back and Daltos carried a Ridge's dead body. Suddenly, a flash of light made everyone shield their eyes. A man who hovered gently in the air appeared before us with a man who had completely white eyes. He shielded himself from the sun by wearing a black robe and he carried a scythe, under the robe I could see a light blue shirt and faded blue pants. The other man standing before us was bald and he had black hair with a matching beard and wore an orange shirt with black pants.

He pointed his left hand at Ridge's dead body and his wound on the side of his belly had healed. The blood and gore was cleared from his clothes and face. His hair was combed and his eyes flew open. He gasped loudly then started coughing. He stopped then looked up at his father who had a stern look of concern.

"I am the great Herobrine, the god of death and this is the powerful Notch, your creator," Herobrine pointed a finger at Ridge, "You have committed a crime that is unforgivable and have disgraced your father's power and gift." Ridge looked to the ground. I could see him trying not to cry, I realized that he was a demi-god, a descendent from Notch, the creator.  

"However," said Notch with his gaze softened, "You weren't yourself. My children always have difficult lives. All great powers always have great weakness. Lalna experimented on how to gain such power, that fool, it only took away some of his sanity," He snapped his fingers and the dead people appeared. They looked normal but their faces were pale. There was no blood and everyone was fixed up. "They do not deserve to die, I hope you can learn to control you sanity."

Herobrine snapped his fingers and all of them woke up and the colour returned to their face and Rythian woke up from his sleep as well and the burns on the kids' skin disappeared.

Notch looked at the kids, "As for the kids, your parents will not know of your whereabouts as well of your teachers. No one will have realized that you have gone," Notch waved his hand and a pearl smaller than my fist appeared before them, an ender pearl. "This will teleport you back to your own dimension, all you need to do is touch it and say your country's name, if you wish, you can return to Tekkitopia but I do not advise it. Do not bring anyone else here or they will perish. Goodbye,"  Both of them disappeared.  

O. Zoey and O. Rythian hugged each other and so did O.Martyn and O.Toby. The forest behind us sprouted new sapling and grass which slowly grew and fresh flowers bloomed. Lomadia grabbed Xephos' collar and pulled him toward her. She mashed her face into his. Xephos held a very surprised look but closed his eyes and returned the kiss grinning.

                                                               *

All of them said their goodbyes and they linked arms before disappearing in a flash of light.

Rythian's POV

Me and Zoey agreed to meet at the pier near the sea after school. We both sat on the edge letting or feet dangle. She caught me staring at her and I blushed and looked away. I looked at her again and we stayed like that for a few seconds before she leaned in and closed her eyes. I closed my own eyes and our lips gently touched. After five seconds we parted and I grinned, "I should have done this a long time ago."

She gave me a very sarcastic smile, "No kidding."

I was about to lean in again when a voice shouted, "Surprise!" I looked back and saw Xephos(He doesn't know his name is also Lewis), Hannah, Lalna, Sips, Sjin, Minty, Martyn and Toby behind us. Sips and Sjin ran up to us and pushed us in the water. I looked at Zoey who had a surprised look on her face and grinned.

I had the best underwater kiss ever.