Chapter Seven

Someone died because of me.

It didn't make sense. I was the only one here that had a secret from the Crystal Pack.  

Everyone stays quiet just waiting for the Alpha to do something.

“Liam, I want you to go to the other pack house and check if everyone is okay there. Let them know what's wrong,” Cole says standing up.

Other pack house? Every Pack has only ever had one pack house. Big or small it's always been one.

“Mason, I want you and a few other guys to escort everyone back to their houses. Everyone gets home safely. I'll be doing a perimeter check myself when everyone's safe,” He says, his eyes still glued to the little boy on the floor.

“And can someone find out how the fuck they got inside?” he lets out a growl, and everyone scatters. I stay.

“Go Skylar,” he sighs, and turns his body away from me.

“I'm sorry,” I whisper.

I'm sorry because this is all my fault. I'm sorry because if I was honest with you, maybe this wouldn't have happened. I'm sorry because I don't trust you yet. I'm sorry for being the reason this little boy is dead.

“You don't have anything to be sorry for. Now just go. I've got things to sort out,” he replies and then walks away quickly.

I turn around to see Scarlet heading my way.

“Can I stay with you today?” she asks and I nod a small smile on my face.

As much as she needs it, I need it more. I need to feel like I'm not alone in this world.

I'm here. I'm just trying to find out who sent the rogues. Kira quickly says and I smile.

I stay silent as Scarlet and I head back to the pack house.

Will Cole be okay?

***

I let out a groan as I push Scarlet’s feet away from my stomach. She's been kicking me a lot through the night. It was annoying.

I get out of bed and head straight to the bathroom ignoring the girls who are knocked out.

Last night took a toll on everyone. It's seven in the morning and there's hardly any sound in the whole territory. That's saying a lot.

I brush my teeth and have a quick shower, not wanting to spend time with my thoughts alone. I wrap a towel around my body and step out of the bathroom to see everyone still asleep.

I walk to Hannah’s closet since my new clothes were in there. I close the door behind me and dry myself with the towel. I pull on my black bra and panties and then a pair of high waisted black jeans and a white long sleeved shirt. I tug the ends into the jeans and brush out my hair, letting it air dry.

Sliding my feet into my shoes, I walk out of the room and straight towards the kitchen to make coffee for myself.

I open the door to see Mason sitting there on a stool, eating cereal.

“Morning,” he says and I smile slightly.

“Morning. Shall I make you something else?” I ask politely  as Aiden walks into the kitchen next.

“Hey Mas!” he high fives Mason.

“I've got a funny story to tell you. Josh just did it,” Aiden says sitting down on one of the stools.

“Sit down Sky, you'll want to hear this,” he says pulling a stool out.

I sit down next to him and listen to his story as he grins.

“So basically, the boys and I were outside heading towards the training grounds like usual. We always see girls there and Josh was talking about how he has blue balls a lot these past couple of days. So he took his shirt off-” Aiden looks at me, “And he has these abs that you'll love-” I laugh, ignoring the small blush on my face.

“He walks up to the girls and flirts with them. You know what he said?-” Auden bursts out laughing as Mason and I look at him confused, “Do you believe in love at first sight or shall I walk over again!” He exclaims laughing loudly.

Mason looks at me and rolls his eyes.

“I haven't got to the best part yet. His mate walks past. He found his mate while trying to hook up with another girl,” He wheezes between laughing and I laugh as well.

“Seriously?” Mason says and Aiden nods.

“You should have been there man, it's better when you see it then me expla-” he stops when he sees Mason look up over his head.  

Aiden and I turn around to see Cole standing there.

He's staring at me.

I look away from him toward Aiden and Mason, trying to keep my eyes away from Cole.

They know. I can tell by their eyes that Mason and Aiden know that I'm Cole’s mate.

“Skylar,” Cole says as I turn my stool around to look at Mason.

“Yes?” I ask still not staring at him.

I don't want too. When I see Cole, I see all of my secrets spiralling out in front of me.

“Look at me,” he says and I see Mason and Aiden walk out of the kitchen. I hear the door close.

“Listen, I know you don't want m-” my stool chair is turned around and I see Cole standing in front of me, his eyes black.  

“I told you baby. I'll always want you,” his voice is much more huskier, as he leans down towards me. His hands trap me on the stool so I can't move.

“You're mine-” he leans down and places a kiss on my neck. Right where a mark should be.

“You're body is mine-” he places another kiss on it, his tongue licking the place slowly. I lose all of my senses. “You belong to me-” he looks up at me, his eyes no longer black, and leans towards my lips, “And I belong to you,” he places his lips on mine, kissing me softly.

A soft kiss on my lips and the sparks are flying. He leans down further, his lips moving along with mine. I'm kissing him back.

He pulls back and I look at him confused but then bite my lip as he trails kisses down my jaw towards my neck. He places a light kiss again where my mark is supposed to be.

“You are mine,” he lets out a growl and his teeth sink into my neck. My back arches at the pain of it but it's over ruled by the pleasure the sparks give. They increase with every kiss he places on it, every lick.  

He's just marked me.

I close my eyes tightly and push him away from me. I place my hands on my head, trying my best to ignore everything and concentrate on pushing him out of my mind.

When you're marked by your mate, you both can feel each others emotions and there's always this new mind link that opens. Only for you two. I can feel Cole trying to open the mindlink but I don't let him. Mind link can cause a lot more problems.

“Skylar..” he tries to say somsthing but I ignore him. I get up and walk out of the room, heading straight outside.

I have no idea where I'm going but I just want to be away for a while.

I've been praying to escape from one Alpha and now I'm trapped with another. This isn't being free.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Question- Favourite word?

[I'm running out of questions xD]

[Scarlet up there. Again, I forgot the description I wrote for them so I'm just imagining them like this. I'm the best author ever right? (: ]