Chapter Ten

I kissed him.

I don't know what came over me, but I just wanted him to stop talking and to kiss me. So I did it. I kissed him.

"Skylar where are you?" Scarlet moves her hand in front of my eyes as I focus back on it.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" I look at her as we sit in the backyard under a tree. I had pulled her outside because I needed to talk.

I wanted to talk for days. I wanted to scream in excitement. I wanted to jump up and down.

All for what? For someone that was willing to accept me as me. For Cole.

"So..." Scarlet drags on.

"Cole is my mate!" I exclaim, covering my face with my hands.

"I know that, stupid. Anyone could smell him all over you. Tell me the juicy details," She laughs, looking all excited for me.

"Hewastalkingandthenikissedhimandthenhekissedmeback-" she covers my mouth with her hand to stop me from talking.

"Deep breath. So you kissed him?" she squeaks and I nod quickly, blushing.

"Why was I not told that you had found your mate in the beginning?" she groans and pushes me slightly. I laugh.

"It was complicated," I reason with her and she laughs.

"It's always complicated," She shrugs and I nod.

"He said that he's going to introduce me to the pack today as the Luna," I tell her and she gasps

"That's why everyone's getting into party mode!" She claps her hands and stands up quickly.

"Come on! Let's get you looking sexy as hell," She grabs my hand and I let her, a laugh coming from me.

I'm happy.

****

Everyone was happy. The backyard had lights hanging in the trees since it was dark. Everything looked magical. People were having fun outside, laughing and getting along with everyone else.

Scarlet walks with me to the other girls. I stop in the middle when I see Bethany standing in the corner with May.

I take a left and move around all the people straight to the corner of the backyard that leads to the forest. Straight towards Bethany.

Her face lights up as she sees me and she runs towards me quickly.

"Hi Luna," she blushes as she hugs my legs.

"I'm so happy you guys came," I hug her tightly, a genuinely big grin on my face at the sight of Bethany.

"Food!" Bethany exclaims and runs away from me, May straight behind her. I smile.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see a girl standing there. She seems like she's my age, with brown hair and grey eyes.

I smile at her slightly as she grins at me.

"Can you help me with something please?" She asks sweetly and I nod.

A Luna's job is to help people. I'll help her.

I follow her as she walks further into the forest but then I stop before we get too far.

"Just a little more," She says and I sigh and walk behind her.

Eyes open. Not scared of anything. I'm fine.

"Okay I think that's enough," I grab a hold of her shoulder stopping her from walking too far. We've stopped next to few trees, but with my senses I can still hear the party in full swing.

"I need help with getting rid of you," She turns to me and glares.

Gone is the brunette barbie look and now here is the devil.

There's rogues somewhere, Kira alerts me and I turn around looking carefully.
"I'm talking to you," She growls and I turn back to look at her.

"What do you want? What's your name?" I ask irritated already.

"Ashley and leave Cole alone. He's mine and he will always be mine," She smiles smugly but I roll my eyes at her.

"You're so annoying," She huffs and walks away from me.

"Ash-"

Mine! Kira roars in my mind before she quietens down, turn around, Kira says quickly.

I turn around to see five guys standing there. They stab an injection into my arm, and I go limp. I can't feel anything.

"Let's go," They say and my eyes close, as I lose control over my body. Paralysed.

My mind wander off into darkness and I can't control it.

Shit.

***

Groaning I open my eyes slowly. I'm in a different place. Where am I? What am I doing here?

Suddenly it hits me that I've actually been kidnapped.

I look around confused, as I'm tied to a chair with ropes tied to my body and legs.

I hear the door opening and I turn my body to see five guys walking in. They seem drunk.

"Who are you?" I ask, trying to wiggle my body loose from the ropes.

"Isn't that shit burning you? It burnt the fuck out of my hand just tieing to your body," One of the big guy says, looking at his hand.

I'm not a wolf. Silver doesn't affect me.

"Ouch. That hurts," I play along and I see him smirking to himself. Definitely drunk.

"So this is the big bad Alpha's mate?" One for the guys scoff, looking me up and down.

"Alpha?" I ask confused.

I thought they kidnapped me because they knew what I was. They seem like five big guys drunk and walking out of a pub though. They don't seem like they actually could kidnap me.

They're rogues. Kira says.

"Alpha Damien. You are his mate. His mind will be crazy when he can't find you there so then the rogues will attack his pack and we will be strong again!" One of them shouts loudly.

Okay. Be strong. Be as strong as you want to be just let me go.

"He will come for me," I tell them and they laugh.

"Boys, I think we should get the camera out and record this shit. This bitch is weak. Remember when we heard that the Alpha's mate can't shift?" one of them laughs and the other guy quickly runs out.

I can't shift?

Can we shift Kira? I ask as she smirks at me. If a tiger could smirk.

Let's show them exactly how weak we are. She replies and I laugh. It's our time.

I feel my eyes shine a bright blue, and the men gasp.

Hello new world.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Question- If you had the world's attention for 30 seconds, what would you say?

^
Yes I'm using the internet to find questions. It's why no one can play 21 questions with me. I suck at it.

[Also thats Bethany at the top. On the side or top. I'm on the app and scrolling so it's at the top for me but you know what I mean.]