Interruption

Finally I was home, there was nothing for me to hide from now. I peered through the window, no-one was home so I went round to the back of our little cottage and took the key from under the garden gnomes hat, as you can tell I'm great with hiding places. I snuck in quietly just incase, I didn't want to risk getting caught and having to face the consequence. At the moment I couldn't even face my mum, the whole world seemed  to be my enemy, but Mason he was the one to blame. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have tripped over in the bush and I certainly wouldn't have ran into that stupid tree, but why did he have to be so damn sexy. Every time I'm around him I lose my cool, he called me an idiot so obviously it's noticeable, even after all that I still can't help that I'm attracted to him, but I couldn't possibly let it show. I need to stand my ground and not back down, I have to show that I'm strong, I certainly done that by walking away from that tree, what a little rebel I am.

I trudged along the hall into my room, which was more like a closet than a room. I don't understand why my mum won't buy a proper house with two floors, it's not like we don't have the money, we certainly have enough. It's just because she says it's important to stay down to earth and that we should only have what is necessary, but I disagree. If you've got it flaunt it.

My head was throbbing, trying to jump out of my head. At the time I was too caught up in my rage I didnt realise how hard I'd actually hit that tree, but it was all coming to me now. I clutched my head hoping to dull the pain, instead settling for a nice cup of tea  hoping that it would do the trick, I went through to the kitchen and clicked the kettle down. Whilst it was boiling I had to change, I was in an absolute state, no wonder he thought I was an idiot. No Hayli it's nothing to do with you it's all him I had to convince myself. I whipped off my clothes in front of the mirror, left standing in my under wear I looked myself up and down, he doesn't deserve all this anyway, I'm perfect the way I am. I threw on my sweats knowing soon that I would run myself a hot shower to cleanse my body and detangle my hair, hopefully it would wash away my shame aswell.

The whistling of our old fashioned kettle stopped, time to relax. I took my tea into the living room and flopped onto the sofa. After my day of incidents it sure felt good to take a minute to myself. Not once in my life had I felt this relieved to escape a fit boy, I had always wondered why he seemed to be single, but now the answer was clear, if he talked to all girls how he talked to me it was no surprise.

The tea slipping down my throat calmed me with every gulp, although I still couldn't help jumping at every noise thinking that mum was back, I was ready to escape through the back door if worse came to worst. I needed to get my shower out of the way so that I could leave and hide some more, maybe I could go round to a friends for the night.

I stripped in the hallway just outside the bathroom trailing my clothes behind me. I slipped into the shower, to my surprise the shower sprayed reasonably warm water at me instead of the usual tepid drizzle. I could feel my body being rejuvenated as the water seeped into my pores clearing out the dirt, and my long golden locks unwind themselves under the force. Picking up the shampoo I heard the door bell ring, I didn't want anyone to know that someone was in so I turned the shower off and stood naked in the cubicle. As each second passed I felt the chill increase, and still the person at the door would not give up. It must be important, so I stepped out of the shower grabbing a towel, it just so happened to be the smallest towel there but by the time I had realised that I had already opened the door.

Standing infront of me was Mason that is the moment I noticed how little I had covered up. Eurgh, his eyes scanned me up and down seeming to twinkle as he did so. How does he know where I live? Is he some kind of stalker, probably. "how do you know where I live, are you some kind of stalker?"

"No I asked around town. You didn't let me finish what I was saying the other day, but first may I say you look'

"Let me guess, like an idiot." before he had the chance to say anything I slammed the door on him and got back to my shower feeling powerful for not let him explain, I was in charge. Back in the shower I kept thinking over and over about how little I had covered, he had practically seen me naked. This would go down in my most embarrassing memories, at the time I had been too worked up to care but now it was different. I had let a jerk see me naked basically. I could imagine it now, him over exaggerating and telling his friends that something had happened between, the looks I would get. The stupid jackass, there goes my reputation. Now he knows where I live I had no choice but to go to a friends, my first choice my first choice had to be Natasha, she would make me forget about it all.

I scavenged for my clothes, roughly drying my hair with a towel as I went along. They seemed to be hiding from me. Eventually I found a pair of hot pants and my disco, disco top, not exactly the ideal clothing for a sleepover, but it wouldn't make much of a difference Natasha would understand. I grabbed my duffel bag and shoved my pjs along with my hair brush and tooth brush.

I went to my front door and slipped out half expecting Mason to still be there, but luckily that was not the case. Going round to the back I placed the key in the gnome hat then headed straight to Natasha's. I was nearly there when I remembered I hadn't left my mum a note, if I wasn't home tonight she would be worried. Damn it, it meant that I had to ring the house phone, I picked up my phone praying that she wasn't home.

"Leave a message after the tone." phew.

" Hi mum it's Hayli I'm staying at a friends tonight so don't worry about me, we'll talk when I get home, love you." Afterwards I turned my phone off not wanting to talk to her until I had to.

Natasha's house was just round he corner, I could see the lights I could also hear music. She hadn't told me that she was having a party, at least my wardrobe choice wasn't so bad now. A party, just what I needed to forget all my stupid mistakes.