Introduction

On the fifth of September, in 1848, little time is left before Valentine is to change her name. Just an off-white, a dress a princess could only dream of. In fact, Haydee was making it herself. The dress was dropped waist, and corseted back, with four layers at the bottom. The task of a corset was necessary just to show the figure of one with such beauty that was possessed. The top ruffles with pearl beads, long sleeves, puffed out at the ends; it would reveal her tiny, petite fingers and hands that held her marvelous asylum engagement rings.
The wedlock would only hold a small crowd. For they only had the Dantéses, Julie, Emmanuel, and a few friends in which they had made and in still, through it all, stayed in touch with. Emily and Jason were the names of those who adopted into the family of what is now fifteen, even with Emily's baby boy on the way.

Everyone sat down. The ceremony began, Haydee, the maid of honor walked out with Edmond, or the Count. Haydee wore a turquoise piece with silver jewels. Edmond is shown in an all-black suit with a blue rose pinned to him. Julie and Emmanuel follows dressed similar to the couple before them. Maximilian waits patiently for his bride to be, when he hears a scream.