Edward left and I'm pregnet with his kid

I don't own Twilight I just enjoy wrighting!!!

(Alright I know there have been a lot of stories where Edward left and Bella was pregnet and I myself love them so I thought that I would make one myself! Wish me luck!

enjoy

Twialine)

Bella's POV:

I couldn't believe it I thought everything was alright. Yes his brother had tried to eat me but the night before that had been perfect but now he's gone.

I blinked what felt for the first time in an hour and looked up from the forest floor I was laying on to watch the rain drops start to fall on me. I didn't care anymore, my life was gone and I was dead now. I tried to stay still, it didn't hurt to move but my body wasn't gonna have it as it begane to shiver and I fell asleep, wondering if I would wake back up and wondering if I should care anymore.

--------------- 3 hours later---------------

Sam's POV:

I could hear all of my brothers... and sister in my head 'you almost for got me!' Leath thought and I ignored it she knew I really didn't. I had been running around in my wolf form for three hours now and we hadn't picked up much before the 'safe blood sucker' if there ever was one you could consider safe I guess it would have to be one of the Cullens. I was just about to turn back from my hunt of Mr. Swan's daughter when I picked up a strong smell of human and slowly followed it. As I got closer I looked threw the bushes. 'Oh god she looks dead' I thought and heard Jake's sad cry 'shut up' I hissed to him and then there was silence.

I changed back to my human form and put on my pants and rolled her onto her back to see she was breathing and I could hear her heart beat and scooped her up into my arms and carryed her home to her father and left for La Push.

Bella POV:

I had been out for how long but I was awake now and looked around my room "Edward?" I asked the form in my rocking chair hopeing beond hope that he had returned but when I reached over to turn on the lamp on my bedside table and saw it was my dad I felt depression fall over me again. My life was truely over.

Read, comment, vote, and enjoy