What? {Chapter 20}

Demi PoV

How am I supposed to explain this to him? It will break his heart! I take a deep breath,man up Demi! Or woman up? Something like that anyways. "Me and Joe kissed" I state. I look up and expect him to be shocked,instead he's just.......relieved? "Dems.....I've been meaning to tell you something. I can't remember anything so technically, I could have cheated on you. Apparently I had a drug overdose and who's the one person that takes drugs that much? Georgia. And if I was with her then,maybe I..... I could've kissed her."

I'm not shocked to be honest. Georgia's a manipulative and twisted little bitch. I hate her so much. She kissed my man,and got him into a coma. She's gonna get a slap from me the next time we cross paths.

"Dems,look at me. I love you. No one else"

"I know Jai,I love you too baby" He opens his arms,a sign he wants me to come over again. I give him a hug and he pulls me up onto the bed. He wraps his arms around me tightly,I feel so safe right now. "I love you" I mumble. He sighs contently "I love you too......even though I can't remember how."

"That must be really frustrating"

"Yeah, it is."

"I'll be here every step of the way to help you"

"Thanks"

"It's what a girlfriend does" I grin. He leans down to kiss me again and I smile into it. I wanna spend the rest of the time that I have on this earth with him. I love him so much.