Carousel

The two heroes had been sitting on the roof with entwined fingers for hours now and the light provided by the sun had faded away. The only way the two could see each others faces was the dim yellow light of the street lights below.

"It's getting late, I should probably be heading home. I mean I don't want my parents to worry about me," Ladybug said loosening her grip on Chatniors hand. A crestfallen look was uncovered on his face as he stood up to leave, without saying a word. He briefly turns back to Ladybug grabs here hand, then lets go and leaves.

"What is this?" Ladybug looks down at her hands to see a small, crumpled up piece of paper. "A note?" She askes before opening it um. Inside it read: Meet me tomorrow in the park by the carousel at 2:30 there's something I want to tell you, not ladybug" 

The next day at 2:20

"I can't believe I'm doing this, am I seriously going to reveal my identity? Is he going to reveal his as well? Should I be doing this? Maybe I should come as ladybug then change when he confronts me?" There were so many thoughts racing through Marinette's mind, she really wasn't sure how to handle this situation. In the end she decided to stay herself, although once she reached the park her decision started to worry her, but she wouldn't change her mind.

She reached the carousel and she had a few minutes to spare, so she decided to sit by one of the near by trees. As Marinette went to sit she noticed Nathaneal drawing the carousel from a tree a bit further away. She wanted the go say hello to him, but didn't wish to disturb his art. Even if she did he was always very shy and unsociable, so it probably would just be awkward for the two. Instead she simply waited by the tree to find out who her partner truly was.