Who are you?

Adrien was so nervous to find out the person who he had been fighting crime with and also the person he had fallen in love with. He cautiously stumbled along , the carousel was in sight, nobody was visibly on it. Maybe she wasn't there yet? Maybe she wasn't planning on coming at all, I mean she didn't want to reveal her identity before. So why would she now? As he got closer he saw the familiar blackish blue hair sitting beside a near-by tree. He picked up the pace as he got near, but then slowed again in fear it wasn't her. He strolled to the side of the carousel, he wanted to be discreet as well as making it quite obvious to ladybug, wherever they would be. After a minute of stalling he wandered up to Marinette, her being the only possible candidate, he had to ask.

"Um excuse me..." He waited for her to look up before continuing, "Were you planning on meeting somebody here at half four, by any chance?"

"Y-yeah I was" Marinette replied, could Adrien seriously be Chatnior? No... no way Chats flirty and cheeky personality didn't match up with Adrien's sweet, quiet one.

"Well I mean this might sound odd, but it might be me who you are waiting for," He tried to not make it too obvious.

"Cha-at?" Marinette stuttered out the name, practically whispering.

A wide grin appeared on his face, identical to one of Chats, "My lady it really is you!"  Wow it seems that Adrien had fallen for the girl who sits behind him in class, without knowing it. That being the same girl who had fallen for him, even if she didn't realize she had fallen for Chatnior as well.