Chapter 3

(Axel and Blake up top)

Charlie

-after school-

When I  walked out of school I saw Blake and Axel leaning up against their car waiting for me. "Hey guys." I called because they hadn't noticed me yet. Both of their headshot to me and they smiled. I don't know why but they always know when I'm their and are always happy around me. "Hey Char how was the rest of your day." Axel said. "It was fine but I had to take a test in math today." I replied. "I bet you aced it you always do." Blake reassured me. He was right I had almost perfect grades in all y classes. "Lets go so I can help ya'll." I said. "Okay, okay we're going." Blake joked.

Once we were at my house I unlocked the door letting us in. When we got to the kitchen my parents bowed their heads in respect to Axel and Blake. They gave a nod in recognition. With that being done we talked normally.

"Mom, Dad we will be up stairs studying." I told them.

"That's fine but keep your door open." My mom said.

"And I know ya'll are the alphas but I swear if you do or try anything my baby girls isn't okay with I will personally hurt you. No disrespect." My dad warned.

"Yes sir of course." Axel and Blake said in unison.

"That's creepy, we will be upstairs." I said.

"Have fun but not too much fun." My dad joked.

"You can stop now dad!" I yelled while tugging Axel and Blake upstairs while they laughed.

Once we got in my room we got out our school stuff and got to work. 

"Hey Char how do you divide square roots?" Axel asked. To show him I had to scoot over and sit close to him. When I scooted over I bumped into his arm and I felt sparks. I wonder what that means. When I looked in his eyes I saw love and.....lust? Probably not im just seeing things.

Axel

"Hey Char how do you divide square roots?" I asked. When she moved over by me she bumped into arm. Their were sparks. What's that about? I felt so attracted to her all I felt was love and lust. But, she is my best friend. She looked into my eyes. When she looked away she looked like she was having an inner debate. 

Charlie

When we were done with homework we decided to watch a movie. The three of us went to the living room. While they sat on the couch I picked out a movie.

"How does Mama sound?" I asked the guys. They agreed to it.

I regret picking a scary movie. After the first fifteen minutes I was curled up to Blakes side. I didn't mind but he probably does.  I screamed when mama jumped out. The guys sandwiched me into their sides. I felt safe the rest of the day.

-after the movie-

"Bye guys I will see you guys at my birthday party tomorrow. I hope ya'll come." I said.

"We wouldn't miss you finding your mate for the world Char." Axel said.

"Bye Char see you tomorrow." Blake said.

After that they jumped in their car and left.

Then I went inside took a shower and went to bed.

I am so excited for tomorrow. I finally get to find my mate! I hope he, or she I don't judge, will be at my party tomorrow.