Chapter 5

Axels wolf

Charlie

Oh sh*t I thought to myself when I was looking into Axel and Blakes confused eyes.

I did the most reasonable thing I could think of.

Run.

I took off at  full speed through the crowd. I ran to the only place I could think of. The pack house.

That was a bad idea I thought. Since they were alphas their speed was more advanced than mine.

When I glanced back they were only a couple feet behind. I reached the front door right when they caught up. I felt arms wrap around my waist. Everywhere their was skin contact tingles erupted. I tried to struggle free even though I knew it would never work.

Blake stepped in front of me while Axel was still holding me. I quit struggling and leaned my back against Axels chest.

"Charlie, why did you run?" Blake asks me while lifting my chin making me look into his eyes.

"I wasn't thinking. Im sorry." I responded with tears in my eyes. Even though I just found out that they are my mates I don't want to upset them. "You have nothing to be sorry about just don't do it again ok." Axel reassured me. I nodded my head yes. By this time Axel had let  go of me.

I turned to go back to my house but Axel stopped me. "Where are you going princess." Blake asked. "First of all I am not a princess, and second of all I am going home. Im tired." I sassed. "You can sleep in our room Char." Blake said. I was iffy on the thought but I know that they would never hurt me.

They led me to the third floor. That floor is for the alpha and his family. We went into the last door on the left. I couldn't really distinguish anything because sleep was taking over.

The last thing I remember was being sandwiched between two people and them whispering "Good night Char we are glad its you." And then darkness.

Unedited