Ch. 2 Dark

Dark's POV

I was just getting ready to meet..me..ugh I hate Mark he copied me and now he can't do anything to stop me! Well while he was sleeping I prepared my mirror and waited for Mark to wake up and see me. I couldn't wait to scare the s*** out of him. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

/////////////3 Hours Later////./

I heard his alarm finally go off, and his bed making noises when he got up. I opened the door of the bathroom so he could see me as he walked by. When I heard him get out of his bed and him walking I grinned. He walked and glanced at me. But he didn't come in. DUDE YOU WHERE SUPPOSED TO COME IN!!! After a few minutes he finally came into the bathroom. I stared him down. YES! "Hello Mark."

////Time Skip lolz Imma lazy///

I didn't really know how puny or strong Mark was so after chasing him around for a bit I quickly hacked into his channel and made a video for all his fans to see. Well i would hate to break the fourth wall but, *points to readers* I will see you all later...*chuckles* by-bye.....

//////////////
Sorry this might be short(to me) im just really wierd like that and I'm lazy (sorry) I hope you guys still enjoy my books I work SUPER hard on them (even if it doesn't seem like it) and I love you creepers who read my embarrassing books because I'm terrible at writing. I may be rambling about all this stuff but THANK YOU GUYS!!!!
-The-Streak-
(PS about 20 reads!!!! Thank you again)