Alex and Gary

Alex is the FNAF4 crying child, Gary is the big brother/Foxy Mask.

Alex and Gary

Besides Vincent being a worker at a pizzeria, Vincent was also a father of three kids, a daughter and 2 adopted sons. Alex and Gary were siblings that Vincent adopted a while back after Alex's incident, and the two have been getting along. And 9 months ago Vincent's wife gave birth to their daughter Victoria.

On a regular night on a weekend Alex and Gary's dad was getting ready, and their mom, Briana, is taking care of Victoria.

"So where is daddy going?" Alex asked looking at his mom.

"Daddy is going to work." Briana said as she's feeding baby food to Victoria. "It's the night shift tonight." Briana said after putting some food in Victoria's mouth.

"Night shift?" Alex asked. Thought being adopted 10 months ago, Alex never knew anything about his dad taking the night shift since he was asleep, while he was working, but he's staying up late, so he's new on hearing this.

Just on time Vincent comes down buttoning up his purple uniform. "Its where I work from the time you guys are asleep till 6:00." Vincent explained after buttoning his uniform and now putting on his nametag.

"That late?" Gary asked looking up from the TV as well.

"Yep!" Vincent replied with a smile.

Alex stands up and runs to his dad. "Can we go?" He begged. Even though Alex has been to Freddy's he's never been to his dad's office, and wants to see what goes on at the night shift.

Briana goes over to her youngest son and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Sorry sweetie your too young to stay up that late." Briana said.

"Awe." Alex replied looking down. Gary felt bad for his little brother, but then a smirk appeared on his face knowing he has a plan.

Vincent also kneeled down to Alex's level. "Don't worry kiddo. Someday, I'll take you with me." Vincent said.

"You promise?" Alex asked giving a small smile.

Vincent smiled. "I promise." He said. Alex smiles and giggles with his dad's promise. Vincent smiled. "Ok. Now give me a hug boys." With what Vincent said Alex and Gary hugged their dad. After giving their dad a hug, Briana took them up to their rooms, so they can go to bed.

A few minutes later Gary wakes up and goes to Alex's room and wakes him up. The two got dressed, and tiptoed quietly downstairs as their parents were making out.

As they got outside to their dad's car, Alex started having 2nd thoughts about this. "Are you sure we should be doing this big brother?" Alex asked.

"Relax were going to be fine." Gary said giving a confident smile.

"But what if mom knows were gone?" Alex asked again.

"Relax its fine." Gary said. He then opened the door to the car, "now get in."

Alex looked inside, and really should of thought of this before going along with this plan. "I don't know. We'll get into big trouble for this." Alex said.

Gary sighed seeing his brother being a baby again. "We'll be fine." He reassured. "Mom will be busy with Vicky so she won't know we left the whole night." Gary explained.

Just then Gary saw his dad headed towards his car, and in a split second he pushed Alex in, and went in the car, shutting the door before his dad caught them. Vincent then went to his car, and drove off to the pizzeria without noticing his sons were in his car.