Game Night

Warning: This chapter is my most mature one yet. You've been warned. 

Imagine what does the guards do on their night off. Do they sleep in the whole day, and relax not thinking of spending the night with haunted animatronics ready to kill them. Nope. Every night off each of the guards go to the other's house and have a game night. This time it was Mike's turn to host game night and he hoped for it to be a blast.

What the guards didn't know is that Mike went shopping with his girlfriend Reanne, and when she wasn't looking he bought a card game called Cards Against Humanity. He saw the game one time, and thought it was fun, so why not buy it for game night. Mike couldn't just wait too see what fucked up minds the others had.

"Alright ready!" Mike said smiling seeing everything set for game night. The snacks, the game, and the drinks were all ready for the guards to chow down on.

"Mike!" His girlfriend called out. She had black hair, and brown eyes and was dressed for a night of being with her friends. "I'm heading out for the night. Just don't get your friends drunk, or to the point they destroy the house." She reminded him.

"Don't worry I won't!" Mike said. Reanne smiled and left the house, and drove off. Mike smiled seeing his girlfriend gone, so it will just be him and the guards.

After waiting for a couple minutes he heard the doorbell rang and Jeremy and Fritz were at the door. "Hey Jere! Hey Fritz!" Mike said seeing his friends at the door.

"Hey Mike!" Jeremy and Fritz said as the came into Mike's house.

"So ready for night guard game night!?" Mike asked.

"Yeah!" Jeremy and Fritz cheered. "We just need to wait for Scott and Vincent." Fritz said.

"I hope they come soon, I got the game I always been talking about." Mike said.

"Card Against Humanity." Jeremy and Fritz said at the same time, since Mike non-stopped talked about it.

"I know I can't wait too see what sick combinations our minds can think of." Mike said.

"You and Vincent have the sickest minds out of all of us." Jeremy said. "We are just going to read what you guys come up with that his so disturbing."

Its true Mike and Vincent had sick minds. Basically when they talk about stuff they are the two who can think of anything their minds can come up with. The two could have their own late night show.

About half an hour later Scott and Vincent showed up. "Hey you two! Ready for tonight's game night?" Mike asked as he opened the door for them.

"Totally ready!" Vincent cheered. "Ever since I heard about this game. I spent all night looking at the weirdest combinations I can come up with." He explained.

"And when I looked it up with him." Scott added. "I'm terrified what you two are going to come up with." He explained.

Mike and Vincent chuckled as the guards sat down to start their game night. Mike explained the rules of the game, and gave each guard 10 white cards. "Okay. So each of you guys get white cards, when one of you guys read the black cards and each of us pick the white card. What ever you think is the funniest who ever owned the card gets it. Who gets the most wins."

"I got it." Jeremy said as he was looking at the cards he got.

The guards looked at each other and back at Jeremy. "Jeremy are you sure your okay with this game?" Fritz asked.

Jeremy smiled and nodded. "Yep." He said with a smile. What the guards didn't know was Jeremy had a plan.

"Okay." Mike said nervously to his best friend as he grabbed a black card.