0

Everybody's got their demons, even wide wake or dreaming

My demons are those of the sound of my Mother crying herself to sleep as she wondered how to care for us, how those sobs seeped into my room through those paper thin walls and haunted my dreams for years...

My Demons are those of my father, who's absence whispers in my ears that I'm just the same...

"Ashtonnnnn come on your gonna make us late..." Cassidy's pouting voice whined into my ears, shaking me out of my head and snapping me back into this bitch called reality.

I give her my signature smirk and I back her into the lockers behind us,  just as the bell rings
"Since we're already late, let's make it worth it..." I whisper into her ear before kissing her. At first it was a simple kiss, until it became what others would call a "steamy" make out session.

But, I'd beg to differ. She's just another pawn in my game. She's just... A fill in to say in the least. And she's the first to pull away, looking up at me with her muddy brown eyes.

"I got to get to class Ashton. Love you" she says before ducking under my arm and walking away. I let out a small chuckle and shook my head, she said the cursed 'L' word again.

But, as I shook my head, I noticed a blonde chick walking towards me. Her shorts were way shorter then what the dress code would allow, but the Little fabric that's there is too much according to my dress code.

I smile towards her, a simple meaningless smile, but girls seem to fall for it. Must be the dimples

Just like your father had.

She smirks and walks over. She tells me her name but I don't make any sort of effort to remember it. She's just, yet another, pawn in my game.

And I'm about to Checkmate as I lead her towards the unlocked janitors closet, making it occupied for the rest of class.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. After all, I'm just like my father... Right?

*****************************
So This is a new story... What y'all think?!?!?! It sick right XD well if you haven't, go check out my story Broken Home!!!! Please share, comment, vote!!! Thanks lil penguins xxx
~ginger

Shootouts:
Michaelismykitten_
hoodxsparks
AJetBlackHeart
xlukesxangelx
ashtonioxxirweenie
_HemmoChick_
BubblyLove19
Michael_Clifford_95
5secondsof1D232
missmeqclifford
DaughterOfTheDove

Jet Black Heart//A.I.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara