9

Can you see inside?

I wondered around the hall aimlessly. The bell had already rang, at least 15 minutes ago leaving me without any real purpose to even Attempt to go into yet another dragon lair. If I'm being completely honest, I just don't have the energy. Its like I'm a ghost roaming throughout these empty halls, only the stray papers with miscellaneous names scribbled on them keep me company, other then my demons of course. But, lately I've been wondering if they're my demons or really my true friends.

I leaned back onto a random locker and slowly slid down, savoring the pain as the corner dug into my back. When I hit the ground, memories started flooding into my head.

Images of my mother struggling.
Her unheard cries, how her disparity drove her to different guys. Her body for money.
Money for us.

Images of how my life could've been if my father had stayed. What if I wasn't born?
Could they've been happy? Maybe Harry would have someone to call father.

The tears stung my eyes.

Don't be weak you fucking mistake.

I want to cut.

Seemed to be my only though as I dug through my pocket. My fingers wrapped around the cold metal. I smiled as I looked around to make sure nobody was coming.

Nobody cares enough to stop you. Just do it. Feel better.

I bit my lip as I lifted my sleeve and savored the bite from the razor. Each dip sent me away into a bliss that I couldn't explain. It made me forget about my father, my mother, the game.

I heard footsteps and I quickly pulled my sleeve down and I hid my friend away as a girl walked over and say next to me. I instantly recognized her by the large bruise on her jaw.

Because of you.

But it wasn't her bruise that confused me. It was her bright green eyes. They made me think. It made me wonder

Can you see the monster inside me?

*********************

Update!
Yay or nay?
Might delete my stories XD so yeah read the while u can! Share with ur friends!

Comment, vote, share etc!

Shoutouts:
Michaelismykitten_
hoodxsparks
AJetBlackHeart
xlukesxangelx
ashtonioxxirweenie
_HemmoChick_
BubblyLove19
Michael_Clifford_95
5secondsof1D232
missmeqclifford
DaughterOfTheDove
Chipmunk_dia
mgccthlrhafi
KilljoyOlivia
shelby929
leslverocanosa