Thank you Oreos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eevee: So many followers!!!!!!!!! I love you all my amazing Oreos!!

Ciel: You call your followers your favourite food?

Eevee: Yes, Ciel. Yes I do.

Alois: Our dear Oreos are very precious. I do hope we get to talk to them.

Eevee: Ah yes, thank you for reminding me Baeby.

Alois: :3

Eevee: I want my Oreos to feel free to talk to the characters that are on my profile! This includes OCs and canon characters outside of their universes.

Ciel: Just because we are not in the 19th century right now does not mean I know everything about your style of shortening the English language.

Eevee: Tis true.

Alois: He doesn't get emojis either.

Eevee: Grell, dear, will you please explain to our readers what they need to do?

Grell: With pleasure, darling~! *looks at you* Please state the exact character you wish to converse with.

Eevee: If you want to talk to Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji characters, please do so in the comments section within this story. Sebby?

Sebastian: If you wish to speak to characters from Ouran High School Host Club, please do so within the story "Random Shiz BAEBY."

Undertaker: If you want to talk to any other characters that were not previously mentioned, please do so either on Eevee's profile or in a private message conversation.

Eevee: :') You're all so helpful!! *gives an Oreo to everyone*

Claude: *eyes Ciel hungrily*

Eevee: Thank you Oreos!! Bye~