The Boredom is Real

Eevee: *groans in complete and utter agony*

Sebastian: What is it, Lady Eevee?

Eevee: I'm bored.

Sebastian: Perhaps you could challenge the Young Master to a game of chess.

Eevee: Nah, I've lost enough to him already. 

Sebastian: Have you told Undertaker a new joke?

Eevee: He's hard to please! I have to think about the next one. Wouldn't want to disappoint him. 

Sebastian: Perhaps you could speak to Sir Trancy.

Eevee: He's not in a good mood. 

Sebastian: Grell?

Eevee: He's in trouble with Will.

Sebastian: Perhaps I could interest you in a dance?

Eevee: Nah, you're sexy and all, but I'm not a big fan of dancing.

Sebastian: Then what would you like to do?

Eevee: I DON'T KNOW!!! I'VE NEVER BEEN SO BORED IN MY LIFE!! I'M SO FRISTRATED AND SICK OF HAVING WRITER'S BLOCK!!!! SONO COSÌ STANCO DI PREOCCUPARSI DI MIEI BAEBIES!!!!!! LO SO CHE NON SONO LA PERSONA PIÙ PIACEVOLE, MA IO LI AMO COSÌ TANTO E NON VOGLIO CHE SI SENTANO SCONVOLTO O TRASCURATO IN ALCUN MODO!!!! PLEASE HELP ME, SEBASTIAN!!

Sebastian: Sarà bene, Lady Eevee. Non c'è bisogno di preoccuparsi per i vostri cari.

Eevee: *smiles softly* Thank you, Sebastian. *gets an idea* Could I possibly assist you on an errand for Ciel?

Sebastian: I would advise against it, though I am at no liberty to deny you your wish. Should I, perhaps, carry you?

Eevee: That would be lovely! *holds onto Sebastian*

Sebastian: *jumps through the window*