PARTY

The day of the party,kids showed up early. "Ok,we got everything we need right?" The boss asked passing back and foreword infront of mike. "The song freddys band sings,foxys story,food,snacks,performance from freddys band,the plushes for sale-" "ok ok,I get the point." The boss said. He stoped moving. Then chacked his watch. "Its time!" The boss said running to the door. Then he stopped for a second. "Are we ready?" He asked agen. Mike nodded. "Yes." Then the boss opend the door. People came running in. About 30-40 people.  Mike walked over to his boss. "I didnt think there was gonna be this many people." Mike whispered,putting his hand next to his mouth. "Come on,lets get the band running." The boss said. He walked behind everyone to watch. "Hey boys and girls!" Freddy said turning his head. Bonnie and chica waved. "Hello freddy!" Everyone yelled. "Well welcome to the party!you may eat all yourll like. Dinner well be here in a few minutes,its made by chica!" Freddy turned to chica. Chica and her cupcake turned a little more and took a step forward."hey kids,thanks for commmimg. Me and carl have been waiting for the last party." Chica looked down at carl,then back up. "I hope you do like my pizza too!" She said taking a step back and looking at freddy. Freddy turned to the audience. "And we all are gonna play a song for you. Bonnie well do the tune." Freddy said turning to bonnie. "Hey kids,its me! I hope you enjoy our l-last party here at freddys." Bonnie said. "And for that last party,were gonna play you g-guys a song!" Freddy said."hit it bonnie." The boss went and turned of the lights and turned on the lights to the stage. So the stage glew. Then he ran back to his spot. Bonnie started playing his electric guitar. Freddy turned to chica. Carl jumped on her shoulder. Then chica turned her plate,and started hitting hit. Bam bam bam bam. It started to sound more like a song.then everyone recognized the song. Lucky. Up all night to get lucky. "I knew this song well be good!" Mike whispered to the boss. The boss didnt respond. Freddy held his microphone close to is mouth. And stated singing. The crowd "WOOOOOOHHHHHH'd."

After the song it was time to eat. "Ok,dinner time!eat the pizza! Its made by me!" Chica said "hope you like it boys and girls,man and woman." Freddy said. After a boy was done eating,without anyone noticing. He got out of his seat,and walked up on stage. He walked up to freddy and smiled. He went on his tippy toes. "I can touch his hat!" He whispered. The crowed got silent. Then a woman shouted. "Danny!" The boss and mike looked at him. "No!" The boss shouted. The boy leaned and fell on freddy. Hand frist,on the face.