the toys

The boss(Michel) went in the truck."I forgot my wallet." Mike said. He ran back in the pizzeria. Then he went in the office and grabbed his wallet then stopped half way from the door and saw something on the side of his eye.he picked it up and it was a peace of blood stand shirt. "Hmm..." mike said then droped it and ran to the car."what took you so long?" Michel asked starting his car. "Oh nothin." Mike said.

(This takes place outside)
"So we got it all covered?" Michel asked. "Yeah." A worker said that was building the new,shiny, bear. They building was being built. It was a blue colored place. They wanted to make it fast.it was already half way done. "They toys are almost done." The person next to toy freddy,he was making toy bonnie. "Remember to make toy bonnie look like a girl." Mike said. Toy foxy and toy chica was done. Toy foxy had a tie,and was all white,just with a big red circle around his stomach .he was Michels personal favorite. Toy foxy had a hook,no eye patch. He also had a bird on his shoulder.the problem was the hook would fall of all the time,so just in case it fell of and got lost they built him a spare hand. Toy chica had a bib that said LETS PARTY!!! Instead of LETS EAT!!! She also had pink "underwear". She had a cupcake like chica. "Finished!" The workers said at the same time. Toy freddy looked like freddy,and toy bonnie had a white noise, circle on her stomach,and a Guitar. Oh and a tie."ok turn them on." Michel said. "All of them" the turned them all on. "Wait,in the building!" Mike said. "Yeah." They picked them up and put them on stage in the building. The flooring was. The only thing not finished. The hall way flooring .there was everything,kids cove,party room,bathroom. Everything. "Hey kids!" Toy Freddy said."I think were be best friend!"

After the "show" they brought toy foxy to the kids cove. He worked too. The next day the flooring was finished. And the other animetronics were finished. There was balloon boy. He would give balloons to the kids after the band's show. Bb was small but fat. He had a hat. And a shirt. They were in blue and red stripes. He held a sigh that said balloons for sale and a balloon in the other hand.he was in the arcade room. And last there is the marionette. She was in a present/box. She was black and white. And all the new toys had rosy cheeks. All the workers including michel and Mike stood in front of the show stage. "I bet everything well go well." The boss said. Mike nodded