Chapter 2

Mike is at the top left.joey is the bottom left.brandon is the top middle.jordan is the bottom middle.rob is the top right. And dalton is the bottom right.

Sam pov

I saw someone I never wanted to see again. Cameron mother fucking Dallas with his friends in our seat. "Can we just skip school". "yes babe" mike said. With that we left to the Clift for 6 hours now it is time to go home.

Skip to when she gets home the boys are not with her.

Sam pov

I go inside to see all of the boys in the living room. "What" I said "Cameron there's a fan in the living room" said a boy next thing I know I am tackled to the ground by a boy with blue eyes. "Let me the fuck go or I will murder you" I said I got off the boy with blue eyes and started punching him over and over again then a boy that looks like Justin Bieber pulled me off of him. Then I saw him Cameron. "Who the hell are you and how did you get my house" Cameron said. "Wow cam you don't remember your own sister that's cold". "Sam" Cam said "Yep now move out of my way because I have a fight to go to".

All the macgon boys thought's ex Cameron's
She is hot.

Sam pov

I got downstairs in a Nike sports bra spandex shorts and Jordans. I went to the door but a boy with bushy eyebrows stopes me. "Where you going lil mama" said the boy. "To a fight" I said "nope" said the boy. "Ugh" I said than ran to my room pulled out my phone and called the gang to come get me. Than I ran downstairs and waited in front of the door for my gang. The boys came bursting through the door. "Bye" I said but Cameron pulled me back "let me go" I said "you're not going anywhere" Cameron said Mike came up and punch Cameron he was out cold. Than I left with my gang to the fight.

Skip to after the fight cause I am lazy as fuck.

Sam pov

I Won 30 grand in the fight. When I got home Cameron and his friends were still in the living room. "Where have you been" Cameron said "I had a fight to go to" I said. "I won about 30 grand" they'll look shocked. "Hey what's all your names". The dude with the eyebrow said all the names
"I am Jack g
This is Aaron
This is Taylor
This is Hayes
This is Nash
This is Matt
This is Carter
This is Shawn
This is Jack J
And this is Sammy".
"Well hi I am Sam call me trouble I'm in a gang I'm the leader of gang and we are the most feared gang in America". "Oh and if you pull a prank on me you will die". "I'm tired so bye". All of them just looked shocked.

Sorry short chapter but I have to clean my room.