Chapter 8

Sam pov

I went upstairs and put on clothes (the white outfit above) and went downstairs to get my stuff for my fight. "Aye mike you good with the boys while I go and fight I don't want anything to happen like last time" I said. "Yeah we good and if anything happens I will call you and let you know so we can get the boys back" he said. "Ok good lets go Dalton and Brandon" I said.
And we left on our bikes.

Skip after the fight

I won the fight now on to the race (outfit above)

Skip race she won we all know that

FUCK can't mike do anything I saw the door busted down that means force was in this. I see mike with a bullet hole in his leg and arm I tell dalton to take care of him than I see the rest of the gang knocked out and I only see Hayes, Arron, Matthew, carter and Johnson. On the floor knocked out but the others are gone. SHIT. They took the strong ones. I am not going anywhere without the boys now. I wake up the all the guys and go to my basement to see were the tracker takes us.
I am going to take all the boys all in
my gang except mike and Brandon. Joey and I went in one van and the rest in the other I found all the boys they are in the same place so it is easier to get them. We pull up to a house that is musty and dusty and I have no time to roast this house.
Joey is behind me with rob and Dalton the rest are in the van. I kick down the door and start shooting get three in the head and the rest got the others. I went down a long hallway and went to the first door had Jack g, Taylor, Shawn, Nash, Jacob and Sammy they were all shirtless and tied up whip marks on all and burns. SHIT where is cam FUCK I broke down the next door witch was at the end of the hallway and found cam naked and a dude about to rape him. I charge at the dude knock him down than shot him in the head I get cam untied and got him his clothes. All the boy that where tied up are in my van with Joey and the rest are with the others. I chloroform them all so when I put the peroxide on the whip and burn marks they won't scream out in pain. Five min after I finished cleaning the whip and burn marks they start to wake up. When we get home I told them to take a hot shower and they did once they were done all the boys that were taken wanted to cuddle with me except my gang cause you know how it is with us. So I said yes and it was like really weird Sammy was on my left boob and jack g was on my right boob Nash was on my left side of my stomach and Shawn was on my right  side of my stomach Taylor was on my left leg Jacob was on my right leg and cam was on my left shoulder. I had to stay still cause than they would wake up so I just went to bed but it was hard with two guys sleeping on your boobs.