Out of My Character

OUTFIT IN MULTIMEDIA

-

Majianna

I woke up to warm arms circled around my back. My eyelids fluttered open and revealed a resting King. I stared down at his small nostrils as they flared open and closed while he breathed. His thick plump lips were so tempting, I wanted to peck them but I forced myself not to. I crawled from underneath his grip and checked the clock, 6:02.

 I still had more than a hour left to sleep. Sighing in relief, I ducked back into his arms and he absentmindedly, wrapped me into his arms. A small smile of content stretched across my lips as I fell into a deep sleep.

------------------------------------

7:15 

I woke up to soft taps on my butt. I looked up and seen King staring up at the ceiling while making a beat on my ass. It resembled Two Chains- I'm Different. I smiled a little before jiggling so he could know I was up. He looked down at me and swooped down to land a kiss on my lips when I pulled away.

"Mm mm morning breath." I mumbled, moving out his grip. I switched the light on and headed to my closet. I looked behind me and seen King still in the bed, staring at my ass. "Boy get up. We gon be late." I scolded. He groaned before flipping over in the bed and trynna fall back asleep. 

"Babyy-" I whined a little before cutting myself off. His head instantly flew up, a cocky smirk playing on his lips. "That was a mistake." I justified. "Oh, no..I think you meant that." He said, sliding out the bed and making his way over to me. He lowered his lips to mines, leaving barely any room before tapping his tongue on my lower lip.

I groaned, wanting more but I pulled back before I let things get out of hand. I missed his kisses tbh. Its been like a whole 2 weeks without getting a single one. Yesterday when he pressed his lips against mines for the food, that wasn't a real kiss. His lips was on and off within a matter of seconds. Besides, his intentions weren't to kiss me at the moment, his goal was the food.

He walked away and grabbed his duffel while I bent low and started digging in my drawers. To be honest, I didn't know what I wanted to wear..

King walked past me and headed into the shower while I struggled to find an outfit. I groaned, looking at the different shades of crop tops I had. I'm tired of those though.

20 minutes passed and I still couldn't find anything I wanted to wear. I heard the door of the bathroom swing open and turned around to see King in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. I ogled his muscles for a second and dropped my eyes a little lower before quickly turning around. I felt my mouth fill with saliva as I replayed his body in my mind over and over.

 I heard him chuckle a little behind me. I turned around to see what's so funny when he dropped his towel. My hands flew to my eyes before I could see anything and slowly walked into the closet completely, shutting and locking the door behind me for extra measures.

While in the closet, I pulled out a red polo shirt with a black logo and some black uniform joggers along with my Breds. I slid into the outfit and headed out the closet when I figured the coast was clear. King was stretched out on the bed, phone in and (thank God) fully dressed.
He had on a royal blue jersey that had the number 88 on it, a pair of black joggers and Air Jordan Retro 6's in royal blue and white.

 He had on a white and gold watch and from the smell, some good cologne. I made my way over to him and he gave my outfit an once over before pouting. "I wanted us to match." He complained, putting his phone down and pulling me into his lap. I rolled my eyes and thought about what I had in my closet, now tgari think about it.