Old Friends

Okay so this makes the 33rd chapter, 2 more chapters left and then an epilogue 😴and then we're finally done. Please vote, comment and all that good stuff.

---------------

A'ryah in Multimedia

------------------

Majianna 🍃; Following Day

"What's wrong with the blue one?" King asked, holding the baby blue hoodie up to my chest. "Too plain," I noted before picking up a plum purple one that had gray sleeves. It had the words PINK scrawled on the front, exactly how I liked it. "This one." I nodded before throwing it in his arms. He lifted the price tag up and rolled his eyes, "$80 on a hoodie?" he asked before shaking his head.

 "Beauty is priceless." I shot back before making my way to the sweatpants. "Your beautiful without expensive clothes." he grumbled before sneaking a hand around my waist. I bit back a smile before twirling in his arms so I was facing him. "So what your saying is...even if I was dressed in rags I would be beautiful?" I teased. "Well yes, that's exactly what I'm saying." he answered before giving me a small peck. 

He held me closer for a second longer before pulling away. "That's nice and all, but I'm still getting it." I smiled before throwing a pair of PINK underwear on his shoulder.

●●●●

Food Court

"What did you want?" he asked, turning around so I could step in front of him. "Uhhhh..." I stuttered, looking up from my phone to look at the menu. "Umm a BLT with extra bacon, fries and a Coke." I smiled, turning my eyes to the waitress. She gave a small smile while typing our orders into her machine. "That will be 19.36," she said before holding her palm out. Before King could, I threw a twenty in her hand. She gave the change back while King glared at me. I smiled and accepted it. 

I headed back to our table and King caught my wrist before I could sit, "Why do you do that? You know I could've paid." he frowned. I pulled away and sat. "You bought me all those clothes, even when you knew I could pay for it." I sassed back, remembering him sliding his card on the counter, paying for everything I picked out. It was nice and everything but damn, I can hold my own. "That's what I'm supposed to do. You are seriously the first girlfriend I've ever had who complains about me buying them things. What's wrong with that?" he ranted, sitting down and dropping his hand on the table between us. 

"Don't compare me to your exes. Clearly I can pay for my own shit, otherwise I would let you buy me everything." I snapped, dropping my hand down too. "I know that you can pay for your own shit. But you should at least let me do certain things for you." he argued, raising his voice. Following his lead, I raised my voice too. "I do let you! But at the same time I'm not about to depend on you to buy me every single thing. All I did was buy us lunch and you blowing up!" I snapped. "Because that's my job!" he snapped back.

 I rolled my eyes before turning around and focusing on my phone. He can't expect for me to sit around and let him do everything for me.

No.

I don't know what type of females he's used to but I ain't one of them.

After a few minutes, he poked my chin. I turned towards him and raised an eyebrow. He gave me one of those pout faces, one that he knows I can't resist. "I'm sorry." he apologized, extending his bottom lip. Pretending not to hear him, I continued to scroll down my time line. "So you just gon act like you don't hear me?" he whined.

 "What do you want?" I asked, before turning to him. He pouted his lips, expecting a kiss. "You are so spoiled." I groaned before giving him a small peck and pulling away. "The fuck was that?" he growled, clearly unhappy.