Prolouge

A/N Sorry, I couldn't resist this idea!
---------------
3rd person POV
---------------
She's dying. They can't keep her from dying. But they can at least make the Queen comfortable.
"Are you sure there's no way to save her?" asked the King.
"None that we know of. I'm so sorry, my King."
"Eren, come here please," called the Queen.
The King slowly and sadly walked over to his wife and their new born daughter, putting on the best smile he could muster, which wasn't much.
He sat on the edge of the bed and reached out to stroke his daughter's soft head.
"Darling, don't be sad. I will live on with you, through her," said the Queen, looking down with loving eyes at the baby in her arms.
"I know, but there is no preventing me from missing you."
"She will grow up to be strong and beautiful, and I have a strong feeling that she will live way longer than the average one of us."
"Yes, she will."
"Take care of her, my dear," the Queen's raspy voice drew it's last breath, as she gently laid her her head down on the pillow' and closed her eyes for the last time.
The King slowly stood up and went to the window, looking out over the forest behind his castle, as a tear slipped down his cheek. He pulled the curtains closed, went and carefully took his baby girl from her mother's arms, and left the room. Leaving the thing he loved most of all, behind him forever.