Chapter 4

Sorry guys, I was fasting, so let'sget this story started
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

'But I'd love to have a soulmate
And God'll give him to me someday
And I know it'll be worth the wait, oh'

Raven's POV

I ran into my room and closed it with a loud bang. I collapsed onto my bed with tearful eyes.

"Why did he do that?! I can handle myself!" I exclaimed furiously as I chucked a pillow to the other side of my dark room.

I heard a soft knock on my door, followed with that voice I have came to love.

"Rae....I'm sorry about that" I shuffled towards my door and spoke to him through the shut door.

"Why did you do it then?" I asked, my voice surprisingly held alot of emotion.

There was silence until I heard a voice behind me.

"Rae..." I whipped myself around and saw Beastboy just standing there.

"I know I shouldn't have said I was your boyfriend, but I just didn't want anything to happen to you, He was clearly drunk and wanted more than to dance" He continued, smiling uneasily.

"But I can handle myself Garfield, You of all people should know that" I replied.

Garfield inched closer to me without breaking eye contact. He took my hands in his own, which caused me to blush of course.

"Raven, I've always wanted to say this....I love...." He said all this while leaning in towards me.

We were about to kiss but then a loud banging noise filled my room.

"Friend Raven! Let us go now!" Starfire's voice sounded through my room.

We were brought out of the moment and let go of each others hands.

"I'm coming star, just hold on a moment" I answered  as I still held eye contact with Beastboy.

"We'll talk later Raven" He broke eye contact and walked out of my room. Starfire stood there with a confused face.

"What happened in your sleeping chamber Friend Raven?" I glanced at her and smiled.

"Nothing, but I think I just found my dear no one"

"Pardon me? Your dear no one?" She asked.

'So if you're out there I swear to be good to you
But I'm done lookin' (But I'm done lookin'), for my future someone
Cause when the time is right
You'll be here, but for now
Dear no one (Dear nobody) this is your love song (Ooo-Oooh)'