Chapter 5

Hey readers! Sandeforever here! Next chapter here and now the story is almost done so enjoy!
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

'But sometimes,
I just want somebody to hold
Someone to give me their jacket
when its cold
Got that young love even when we're old
Yeah sometimes,
I want someone to grab my hand
Pick me up, pull me close, be my man
I will love you till the end'

Raven's POV

I sat down at the Jump city mall's food court with Star, Jinx and Bee.

"Girl....You and Grass stain almost kissed?" Bee asked once again.

"Yes, and I really do like him" I replied. I felt Passion jumping around inside me.

I really wished she would stop pushing out words that I don't want to say.

Bee and Jinx exchanged smirks while Star smiled brightly.

"Oh Friend Raven! You are in the love with friend Beastboy!" She exclaimed as she pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

"Yeah Rae, you're in love with Garfield!" Jinx joined in.

"Raven and Garfield sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love then comes marriage, then comes Cyborg in a baby cariage!" Bee hollered as she stood up and danced around the table.

I hid my face from the bystanders as embarrassment filled my emotions.

"Hey Rae!" That voice. That voice that makes my heart skip a beat.

"Yo Grass stain! Where's Sparky st?" Bee asked. I glanced up only to lock eye contact with Beastboy and his heart melting eyes. I quickly glanced down.

"Oh the rest of they guys are overthere getting food" he replied.

I stood up only to bump into an elderly woman and her husband. The old woman fell down on her back.

The husband leaned over his wife with concern on his face.

"Oh Azarath! I'm so sorry Madame! Please let me help you up" I offered as I reached out my hand.

"It's fine Dear. No worries I'm fine" she replied as she took my extended hand.

"I'm really sorry Madame, I wasn't looking where I was going" I apologized once again.

The eldery woman smiled a kind, motherly smile.

"Oh nonsense dear, it was an accident! I'm fine! So I would recommend you go talk to that young man who is definitely looking at you with a look I know every well"

I glanced at who she was talking about. It was Beastboy and he was starring directly at me. I looked away onlyto see the elderly couple smirking at me.

Great even people I don't know tease me about Beastboy.

"Dear, if I may, I know that look every well. It's the look I give my wife everyday of my life, it's a look of pure love" The old man smiled at me.

"Yes dear, take him before someone else steals him away, now go on dear" She technically pushed towards Beastboy.

I glazed at Beastboy as I inched closer to him. So many thoughts are running through my mind.

"Hey Rae, would you come with me to get some food?" Beastboy's voice sounded. I glanced up and he was just standing there, looking down at me.

I nodded and we began walking towards A&W.

"So Raven......" That gave me a shock. 'Raven' he always calls me Rae.

"Yes" I replied as just kept looking directly at the food booth.

"Um......would you........Ugh this is so difficult........" I glanced up and saw him rubbing his neck in nervously.

"Raven would you.....like to......well if you can........go on a date with me?"

Right then my heart rate increased even more as a blush just formed on my pale cheeks. I stopped abruptly and starred blankly at him.

"Oh I understand.....it's okay if you don't like me, just forget it" Beastboy daid as he turned back to his seat. I reached out and grabbed his arm.

"Oh Garfield! I'd love to!" I hollered which surprised me once again.

He smiled and picked me up in his arms and twirled me around which caused me to really laugh.

Oh Beastboy! You melt my heart!