one

a/n sorry for any mistakes :)

"Are you sure no one's going to come in," Niall says, as he sat down on Louis's desk. Louis reassured his boyfriend as he set down the papers he was grading.

"Yes, I'm positive. I have the door on automatic lock, so we'll be fine."

Niall sighed and nodded his head.

"So what are you doing tonight," Louis asked, as he smiled at Niall.

"Um, I'll probably end up doing homework and study for tests- you know the same old," Niall said.

Niall has always been the good, well-behaved student. Every teacher loved him (especially Louis) because he always did his homework and aced all of his tests. Niall never messed around when it came to school.

"Well, I was thinking, maybe if you'd like, we can hang at my place?" Louis asked Niall.

"Sounds good, I'll just have to send my mom a text telling her I'm at the library or something," Niall told Louis as he grabbed his phone to text his mother.

Niall's mom didn't know about him and Louis, so he texted her saying he wasn't going to make it to dinner that he would be at the library, studying for a big test coming up.

The couple both knew if Niall's mother found out about them, she would turn Louis in. It's not that she dislikes Louis or her son being in a relationship, it's just that she is always the one to follow the rules, that is why Niall is so smart and well-behaved because she raised him to follow the rules.

After Niall texted his mother, Louis had already put his papers in his bag and was ready to leave.

"Alright, go get in my car, it's unlocked, and I'll stick around here for a couple of minutes, so no one sees us," Louis told Niall. Niall took a deep breath and nodded his head, leaving and closing the door on his way out.

Niall and Louis were used to this, sneaking out of school and getting in Louis' car. They have been dating since the beginning of the school year, six months, and always went to Louis' house after Louis was done 'tutoring' Niall. Niall would usually help Louis out with grading some of the tests and worksheets or they made out on Louis' desk (they usually did the latter one).

Their relationship bloomed when Louis saw how smart Niall actually is, with him acing every math test Louis gave him and raising his hand every time Louis asked for an answer. He asked to see Niall after class, and well they talked and talked about math and school in general, and both of them would be lying if they said they didn't think each other was very attractive. Then Louis made a move, and asked Niall if he'd like to hang out with him outside of school, like a date, and well the rest was history.

A few minutes past by when Louis finally decided it was a good time to head to his car, where Niall would be waiting. When he got into his car, Niall was there waiting in the passenger seat. Already doing his English homework.

Louis laughed and cooed at how cute and responsible Niall was being.

"So," Louis said getting into his car, knocking Niall out of his thoughts on his homework, "one of my mates is having a little party, and I want you to come with me."

"Uh, I don't know, Lou. I'm not really the party type."

"Oh c'mon babe, please for me," Louis said dragging out the 'e' in me and glancing at Niall with his bottom lip out.

"I'll go only if you stay with me the whole time and don't drink too much because you will have to drive both of us home, got it?" Niall said sternly, pointing his finger at Louis.

"Great! The party is Friday, so can I pick you up around sixish at your house," Louis asked at Niall.

"Sounds great."

But only if Niall knew what was in store for him on Friday.

a/n

omg sorry for the short chapter, I didn't really know how to start the story, hehe. btw, the story will get better, I promise. this chapter was kind of a filler and to see where the books headed.

did you guys like it? or should I redo it?

do you guys like how Louis or Niall are already dating or no?

ANY OTHER OPINIONS OR COMMENTS?!

anyway thanks for reading, and if you did enjoy the first chapter please vote and comment (it'll mean the world to me).

let's try for at least 5 votes and 3 comments for the next chapter!