disclaimer

hey, guys! I probably should have posted this when I originally started the book but, it never occurred to me because I was unexperienced in the DDLG community. I will be moving this chapter to go after the information chapter, so any new readers (Hey, guys! Get ready for lots of smut.) will have this information in mind. So, I'll be giving some slight insight as to what kind of relationship Zayn and Niall have, and why it is in fact, a perfectly healthy relationship!

First of all, DDLG stands for Daddy Dom/little girl. This relationship is where one half of the relationship is dominant (In my stories case, Niall) and the other is childlike/submissive (In my stories case, Zayn). It is considered as a branch of BDSM, agreed upon by consenting adults. DDLG relationships are NOT based off incest nor pedophilia, and people participating in these relationships do NOT have daddy problem's.

Everyones relationship will be completely different. There is no "normal" DDLG relationship, because every DDLG relationship isn't the same. Some contain no sex, while others do. Some are based around ageplay (This is when consenting adults act or treat another as if they were older or younger than what they are, sexually or non-sexually.) and other's are not.

Sex not being a factor, some relationships include playing with stuffed animals, watching child movies, coloring, etc. (Why littles are called littles, because these actions are often "child-like" things.) They also can include BDSM aspects, such as punishments, spankings, etc.

EVERY RELATIONSHIP IS DIFFERENT.

Consent is such a big factor in every relationship, including DDLG. Making sure your little is comfortable at all times and making sure all of their needs are met is very important. It's also important for the Daddy's/Dominants to be content too.

Now, onto Zayn and Niall's relationship. Although never mentioned, Zayn is in fact a little. Niall calls Zayn pet names consistently, and makes sure she is happy. (Ex: In a later chapter, making her breakfast. Giving her a spanking as punishment. Picking her up from school when she was stressed, in order to keep her happy.) I haven't developed into their relationship more yet, and I thoroughly plan too.

Zayn is fully dependent on Niall. That is simply the way I wrote the fic. I'm going to edit it a bit to empathize on the level of dependency she truly has on him. I don't know why I wrote the fic like this, probably because I, in relationships, depend on my significant other a lot too!

Please, keep in mind I was new to this whole sort of relationship myself when I started writing this. I have editing to do to make it more realistic, and to add in things.

Anyways, if you guys have any questions please ask them! I'd love to help you guys out. See you cuties in the next chapter, whenever I get off my lazy bum and edit. :P