5.

it'd been on a saturday morning that niall realized how emotionally invested in zayn he was. she had shuffled over to where he sat on the couch, the first buttons of his suit coming undone, his tie loosened, a beer in his hand and a pre-recorded durby game on the tv.

zayn wasn't dressed up, niall had told her she didn't have to wear a skirt on the weekends if she had no school, and was donned in a pair of sweatpants. niall, owning his own company, decided that missing a few hours of work would be nothing compared to missing the durby game, seeing as he was already half an hour behind the rest of the people watching.

so zayn sat on the knee that wasn't occupied by his beer, and squirmed in place shuffling his knee until it rested between her thighs. now, niall doesn't have mind reading powers or anything, but he knows zayn enough to know when she wants something.

"thought i could, uh, suck you off?" she states bluntly, avoiding the gaze niall was giving her.

"and why would you do that, kitten?" he leans foward, securing his arm around her waist so she stays on his knee, and places his beer on the table.

"never done it before, s'all. i know you said i can't beg you for anything, but i want it so bad, daddy." he notices how she grinds herself against his knee, and decides to let it go, since she just wants him so, so, bad.

"yeah, come here. on the ground, kitten." he mumbles, to which zayn eagerly replies, getting on her knees quickly.

niall's not an unexperienced dom, he's had two other subs before. (one named louis, who was far too whiny and another one named liam, who was scared to even look at his cock.) but both of those subs had prior experience, while zayn is just a girl he found appealing on the train and just happened to be a born sub.

(yeah, they'd moved a little fast. but like, it wasn't as if niall was proposing in the first three months of dating! hell, he'd just heard zayn talking to her mother about him, calling him cute and promising they'd meet the next time zayn wasn't overwhelmed with classes. they'd been dating, or whatever you'd call their relationship, for nearly a month and a half.)

if niall thinks hard enough, it's been over four months since he'd recieved his last blowie, from that girl named louis who was far too whiny and grunted when his seed got in her hair. niall doesn't think he'd ever aware zayn of how bad he wanted her, until it got to the point where he had to act more like a dom, and would just spend his time going down on her and his showers with his trusty left hand.

"what now?" zayn's looking at him with big eyes, her eyelashes fluttering shut every few seconds.

"just undo my pants, baby." he breathes. zayn's small hands reach up from where the rested on his thighs, shaking as she starts undoing the button. as his pants are tugged down to the ground, he realizes how much shes shaking as her hands rest on his thighs.

"how am i gonna fit it all? what it i, like, choke? daddy, that's not a good way to die. what if i throw up trying to take it all, you'll be so disgusted and wouldn't want me anymore."

"hey," niall grabs her bottom lip, and places his thumb in her mouth to silence her. "what's one of daddy's rules, baby?"

somehow she manages to moan out around his thumb, "no whining." and then suckles on his finger again.

"good girl." he praises her, removing his thumb from her mouth to stroke at her hair.

"daddy, s'pposed to be teaching me." she reminds him.

"gonna teach you, okay? gonna teach you how daddy likes it, okay?" she nods against his hand. niall's not sure how to tell her he likes to be teased a little, not enough to make him beg since he's the dom here, but just enough to make when he finally reaches his release a little better.

he doesn't tell her, because right as hes about to tell her, she's leaning in and pressing small kisses and licks against the outline of his cock.

on a particular lick, one right where the pre-cum is leaking out the tip, his heads tipping back against the couch and his hands are threading through her hair. she lets out a muffled groan against him as he tugs at her hair.

even though niall likes being teased, loves it even, with the innocent way she's look at him he won't even get his boxers off before he's coming.

"here," he pulls her head away, tugging his boxers down to bunch with his pants in one swift movement.

she rests her chin on his knee, watching his chest rise and fall heavily as the cold air of the room hits his cock.

"googled that," she pauses to lick her open palm. "it kinda hurts if you rub it dry, so." her fingertips can just meet each other when she has him in her hand. she rubs her hand up and down at a slow pace, loving how niall was heavy in her hand and how he had his eyes closed shut so tightly.

since niall's eyes are closed so tight, who could blame him when zayn keeps running her thumb over the tip of his dick and collecting the pre-cum, he doesn't realize zayn's leaned in until the head of him is being rubbed against her lips lightly.

he opens his eyes quickly, staring down at her while she stopped rubbing it against her lips, eventually parting them to take him in.

zayn loved the feeling, because niall was heavy on her tongue and he kept rubbing against the roof of her mouth. she let her hand rub what she couldn't fit, not that niall was complaining, because even though zayn knew nothing besides what she had googled, it was better than whatever louis gave him.

zayn gently let out a hum, some tune she'd heard on the radio earlier, making niall gasp out loudly.

"gonna," he breathes out. "just c'mere." he pulls her head away from him, and wraps his own hand around himself. he pumps up once, flicking his wrist in a way that zayn wants to memorize forever, and hits his release spilling himself against her out-stretched tongue.

he's about to interrupt her, tell her that she can go spit it out in the sink, but she just pulls her tongue back into her mouth and swallows.

"think you're gonna, uh, miss the game." she gets up off the ground, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "love you, daddy."

~~~

[a/n: send me to church please.]

[unedited]