0.3

chapter three; graduation

•~•~•~•~•

•~•~•~•~•

"so are you ready to celebrate?" annalise asked holding two cider bottles in her hands with a smile as bella groaned, anna looked stunning in her little two piece skirt and blouse with her flats. bella looked down at her plain shirt and nice jeans...she felt under dressed. 

"unbelievable." bella mumbled walking through the living room, seeing everything alice and anna put together. "i tried my best, but i had to stop alice from going over the top..." annalise 

annalise saw edward shrug, "alice will be alice."  annalise looked at him with a nod, "you're not wrong."

the interior of the cullen household had been transformed into a nightclub, at least you would think. annalise looked around with a smirk, she did have a knack for party design, and alice always seemed to go overboard, but with anna there she was calm. 

"annalise!" alice called from beside a gigantic speaker. "i need your advice." she gestured toward a towering stack of CDs. "should we give them familiar and comforting? or" she gestured to a different pile "educate their taste in music?"

"keep it comforting," annalise recommended. she liked all sorts of music, but since these people had never been to their home she wanted them to be comfortable and relaxed. alice nodded and started throwing the educational CDs into a box. bella noticed that alice had changed into a sequined tank top and red leather pants, 

"okay now i think i'm underdressed." bella sighed as she looked at anna and alice with a sad look on her face, "you're perfect," edward disagreed.

"you'll do," alice looked bella up and down, bella sighed. "do you really think people will come?"

"everyone will come," annalise answered. "they're all dying to see the inside of the cullens' mystery house." she continued to walk around fixing the balloons and curtains. 

"fabulous," bella moaned, she looked at annalise, who was fidgeting with her skirt after stepping down from the stool. the doorbell rang, annalise was nervous, since she didn't go to school, she had no one really to talk to except her siblings, and bella...