Homeless 2

Camila bolted but Dinah grabbed her by the waist and picked her up. Dinah held her tight and walked into the open front door. Inside the house Dinah locked the door and put down the small child. She helped her take off her sweater and shoes. Underneath the clothes were muddy and wet. Dinah asked Lauren to pick up some children's clothes and bathroom stuff. Ally went up to the bathroom and filled the tub with nice warm water. She set out a towel and and bathmat. Dinah slowly worked her way upstairs with Camila. Camila was shivering and Dinah just wanted to wrap her up in blankets and hold her until she couldn't feel the cold reality she faced in the weeks ahead.

She let Camila go to the washroom by herself and then she helped her into the tub. Camila insisted that she could do it herself but Dinah knew better and settled for facing away from the bathtub. Camila got some of the mud off of her arms but not much else. Dinah took out a loofah and suds it up. She tried to as gently as she could clean Camila's body from the weathered appearance it held. She succeeded to a point. It was good enough that you could see her skin but her body was covered in callisous and rashes from the wet grass she had been spending her nights on.

Meanwhile Normani had taken Myles to the dog wash and picked up some food for him. She cleaned him up and brushed him until all off the matts and burrs were gone.

Lauren returned back to the home with two bags in her hands. She brought both to the bathroom where Dinah was brushing Camila's hair. She worked slowly pulling the least amount she could. Lauren pulled out a small pair of warm fleecy pyjamas and helped Camila into them. She took a hairbrush, toothbrush and some vitamins and an allergy medication out of the bag. She put them into the cupboard after giving Camila a dose of the allergy medication.

Lauren cleared the bed off in the guest room and put away the clothes into the drawers. After everyone was clean and home Dinah tucked Camila into the bed and let Myles climb in beside her to keep her safe.