six

Alliyah's

Robert: hey

Alliyah: hi

Robert: did i woke you up?

Alliyah: kind of

Robert: sorryyy

Alliyah: its okay.

Robert: so lets continue whats we're discussing yesterday yeah?

Alliyah: yeah

Robert: so why do you like luke?

Alliyah: its because of his ocean blue eyes, his cute nose, his eyebrows, his lip ring, his hair and his long legs.

Robert: aweee

Alliyah: but i love all of the lads but luke had it more.

Robert: so you really adore him?

Alliyah: yeah but im kinda mad at him.

Robert: woah, why?

Alliyah: its because of arzaylea and him.

Robert: what did they to you, to get you mad at them?

Alliyah: its just arzaylea's being bitch to us.

Robert: why is that?

Alliyah: are u sure u want me to tell you 'cause its a long long story?

Robert: its okeh

Alliyah: dont interrupt me okay?

Robert: start now

Alliyah: so the first time i saw arzaylea and luke i hate them being together tbh its like I want to be that gurl so much but then I just said to myself that let Luke be happy bc i dont wanna look selfish for him.

seen

Alliyah: but then November 23 has come and its the time when they are going at the AMAs and then arzaylea start to indirect luke at twitter saying that their relationship wouldnt work.

seen

Alliyah: so we all think that they already break up but before that arzaylea post a pic on ig and shes saying that shes drunk but if shes drunk she'd delete it when she get sober. So i didnt believe her, she just want us to feel jealous.

seen

Alliyah: after that rumor break ups, Someone post a pic of luke laying on a bed and talking to somebody, theres this girl whos interrupting him. At first we all think that those hands are from hers but she cleared it that its from arzaylea and shes sending it to ppl and it got leaked.

seen

Alliyah: arzaylea's the kind of girl who's making luke block fans at twitter and sending a security if somebody is talking to him. Such a bad influence? I know.

seen

Alliyah: and then this past days arzaylea's sending picture of her with luke on bed to 5sos fam. Arggh

seen

Alliyah: i mean i dont care if they did something on that bed, but they dont need to dm it to us, she needs to respect us even tho we're just a fan. You may now talk.

Robert: what about bryana and ashton?

Alliyah: i love them

Robert: why is that?

Alliyah: bryana is never like arzaylea she's an opposite of arzaylea. Bryana is the one whos taking a picture of a fan and ash while arzaylea's sending a security guard. Bryana never post a picture od her and ashton doing whatever but arzaylea did it so many times. Its just bryana is so not like arzaylea.

Robert: well, lets move on. Youre being mad at this convo so stop.

Alliyah: yeah and im sorry lol

Robert: :-)

Alliyah: stop sending that emoji

Robert: why? :-)

Alliyah: bc its so creepy

Robert: okay.

Alliyah: good

Robert: sorry to say this but i need to go to practice.

Alliyah: its okay.

Alliyah: but we need something to discuss later.

Robert: ttyl

Alliyah: ttyl

Robert: ;-)

Alliyah: ugh

seen