nine

Alliyah's

I got down when I finished fixing my hair. And then saw my friend on our couch sitting.

"Jake," i said and engulf him with a big hug. Oh my god, I've missed him so much. Ive missed my bestfriend.

"Oh my god, I cant breathe" he chuckled and i let go of him. I miss him so fucking much.

"Miss me huh?" he said with a smirk. I just roll my eyes on him. "Nope" i said popping the 'p'.

"Aww," he said then pout. "Of course I missed you, you're my fucking bestfriend and then i've never seen you in like 2 years and now your thinking that I didnt miss you? Damn." I said and hug him again.

"I thought you got another friend," he said while smiling. "Yeah i had but i never had a new bestfriend,"
no one will ever replace him as my bestfriend because ive already known him since childhood but he needs to go to England for his Grandmother 'cause she's sick and she wants to see her family before she dies.

But I remember what he said to me that he'll come back if ever his Grandmother has left them already, so i guess i need to cheer him up.

"Condolence," i said and happiness leaves his eyes and sadness goes by. I feel bad for recalling it but yeah it takes time to forget.

"Thanks," he tries to smile but he fail. Then the next thing I know was he cried into my shoulders harder and harder.

"Shhh, its okay" i said as i rub his back. "S-sor-ry f-for cr-rying i-into your s-shoul-lders" he apologize between sobs.

"Its okay. That's what are friends for," i said then smile sadly at him.

He return a smile to me and open his mouth and closes it again. He just closed his eyes and thought about something and then smile came across his face then he opens his eyes and smile at me.

"I should get going now, i'll come back tomorrow yeah?" He asks while rubbing his red swollen eyes.

"Yeah," then he leaves.

Im really happy that my bestfriend is now here again and also sad because his suffering to a hard problem. I know that he really love his Grandmother but I cant do anything else, all I can do is be with him, comfort him and hear him out.

----------------------------------

This is so boring and not so related to Luke but yeah I need to make something happens so i will have a good plot or whatever.

Bye

xx