Relapse

I was at school, I remember it being fall, so around November, I was in 6th period my English teacher Mrs. Coen asked me about halfway through the period " Mara, honey are you okay? " I stood up and before I could answer I collapse on the floor, the paramedics arrive and I am taken back to the hospital, in my old room... Where I find out I've relapsed, my cancer is back, but not only the one type( acute lymphoblastic leukemia or ALL). Now I also have medulablastoma, a brain cancer. My parents talk with Dr. Dilsen, and he gives me a 30% chance of survival without treatment, that's when my dad finally breaks down ad yells at Dr.Dilsen, my mom breaks down and starts sobbing, after a whole I drift off to sleep while listening to my parents whisper to Dr. Dilsen about what they can do to treat my cancer. I fall asleep and sleep for what seems like days, once I wake up I find nurse Amanda checking my vitals and writing information on a chart. She looks up and sees me awake and gives me a big hug, tells me it's going to be okay, then tells me what this new cancer is doing and what the plan is to treat it, basically it's a combination of four different drugs, one to attack the cancerous cells, another to slow if not stop the spread of the cancer, a third to weaken the malignant tumors and finally the last drug will utilize gene therapy to rebuild my immune system. It sounds like a lot of mumbo jumbo but it basically boils down to " do it and maybe live, or don't do it and die within a few weeks".